What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

@Bombaywala you are a shameless disgusting bully who has made zero contribution in the thread, but has gone on to vilely abuse another member. I count at least 7 violation by you in this thread alone.

Let us see what action the mod's take on you.

@Indirani ....... good show in the face of vilest abuse and insults by a low life trash. :tup:

When my nephew talks like that, i just slap him and take away his candies. The sooner he realizes that no god is coming to help him the better ;-)):p::p:
When my Muslim nephew speaks to me about the wonders of the Prophet of Islam, it sounds as sweet to my ear as my Hindu nephews or nieces speaking to me about the wonders of Krishna or my Christian nephew speaking to me about the wonders of Christ. Their education is left to private schools. Their morals are shaped by their families. Their love for God is shaped through the religion which their parents choose for them. To me and other members of my family, there is no difference between any of these kids.

When my nephew talks like that, i just slap him and take away his candies. The sooner he realizes that no god is coming to help him the better ;-)):p::p:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ............

they-said-no-candy-for-halloween-i-said-no-house-either-thumb.jpg

@Bombaywala you are a shameless disgusting bully who has made zero contribution in the thread, but has gone on to vilely abuse another member. I count at least 7 violation by you in this thread alone.

Let us see what action the mod's take on you.

LOL says a member who's been banned multiple times for his brain farts; yet he still bounces back, like a turd that just won't sink no matter how hard you flush it. You reap what you sow, low life. Have a great Tuesday! :lol:

LOL says a member who's been banned multiple times for his brain farts; yet he still bounces back, like a turd that just won't sink no matter how hard you flush it. You reap what you sow, low life. Have a great Tuesday! :lol:

You have too much turd on your mind. No breakfast yet ? :sick:

Thats because he tried Taqiyya and marry her and convert her by Deceit, he thought after marriage she would be quiet and will tolerate his whims as a subservient Muslim female will do after marriage. She didn't he got pissed off at her reluctance to conversion to islam.
Domestic dispute is only in the minds of Muslims, even after a case is filed they will try to push this under carpet like they tried Character Assasination of the Meerut Gang rape and Conversion in Madarssa victim..Because They can outrage over Gaza as long as its Kafirs killing muslims but when Muslims do the same not a word of it.
We know the hypocrisy well.
Even a girl from royal family isn't safe. Imagine the plight of millions of unknown women who have been duped by these love-jihadis.

If the girl would have been Christian then I bet media would report it without any bias. Muslims in India everyday keep proving that Gandhi and Nehru were wrong to keep them in India.

Even a girl from royal family isn't safe. Imagine the plight of millions of unknown women who have been duped by these love-jihadis.

If the girl would have been Christian then I bet media would report it without any bias. Muslims in India everyday keep proving that Gandhi and Nehru were wrong to keep them in India.
Exactly, Since the girl is from a Royal family she dared to raise her voice and she got the support from her parents, others would have been simply hushed up by the secular politicians or the secular media would have tried to character assasinate like in the case of Meerut gang rape victim where media tried to prove the girl had affair with the rapist to hush up the case.

Gandhi was a wrong Ambedkar,Patel everyone were against retaining muslims, they wanted total exchange in partition.
Nehru out of his love and self loathing of hinduism was more muslims than muslims, the result we suffer even till now.
Thats why they say "The sins of Ancestors come to haunt the living".

Can we correct their mistakes? That's the important question.
We can, First settle the border issues with China,
Once china is done, Pakistan will fall in line.
Next remove Article 370 make and let hindus migrate there.
Once thats done, and congress is removed by attrition from India,
The regional parties will be no match they will be absorbed.
Then we declare Hindu Rasthra, where Uniform civil code will be applied.
Thats the way to go.

We can, First settle the border issues with China,
Once china is done, Pakistan will fall in line.
Next remove Article 370 make and let hindus migrate there.
Once thats done, and congress is removed by attrition from India,
The regional parties will be no match they will be absorbed.
Then we declare Hindu Rasthra, where Uniform civil code will be applied.
Thats the way to go.
Uniform civil code will never be applied till the Muslim vote bank is irrelevant . To do that you have to strip Muslims in India of their citizenship or take away their voting rights.

Massive ghar wapsi programs to be held in the future.
Which ghar? One hates the non-martial kind. Other one is busy sending its people to India :p

Uniform civil code will never be applied till the Muslim vote bank is irrelevant . To do that you have to strip Muslims in India of their citizenship or take away their voting rights.

Which ghar? One hates the non-martial kind. Other one is busy sending its people to India :p

Aare I am talking about Indian Muslims, not Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Ghar wapsi are the programs held for those who reconvert back to Hinduism by VHP and other Hindu organizations.

Back
Top Bottom