What's new

National projection: NDA likely to get 211-231, UPA distant second with 107-127

It's a fact that he comes with lot of baggage. Whichever way he goes... baggage goes with him.
wellthe biggest bieng corruption and thats the last thing BJP/NDA wants now cogressies will be more than delighted if it happensits better to go alone than have a laibillty who just might back stabb you

Seems accurate as of now. Remains to be seen what other sorts of Topi Drama AAP will come up with to find it's foothold in the matrix.

I'd consider it to be a failure for BJP if they win anything less than 200 seats, considering the broadsided support and cold-shoulder shown towards NaMo and RaGa all over te country.

Mamta and Jayalalita would be the key, but having them in government will be pain is @ss

What are the chances of YSR Congress allying with BJP after election ??

I don't think they will join NDA as TDP has already joined it, but i guess they will still try one of the two routes - Abstention or outside support.

don't think they will vote against BJP led govt. as it can mean Congress coming back to power in some form which they won't like.

not enough !!

Rule Post-2000s say, 200 is the NEW 272. If BJP gets 200 on it's own than the Govt. will be completely stable as no one can dare challenge that.

I don't think they will join NDA as TDP has already joined it, but i guess they will still try one of the two routes - Abstention or outside support.

don't think they will vote against BJP led govt. as it can mean Congress coming back to power in some form which they won't like.

Rule Post-2000s say, 200 is the NEW 272. If BJP gets 200 on it's own than the Govt. will be completely stable as no one can dare challenge that.
dude its not the BJP tally which reads 231 .. its the NDA tally which clearly is wayy short of 272 ! That would be tragic for our country !

Leave it bro...he is elected twice...You dont seem to understand...You have already got some opinion which i cannot change...
He was elected twice, so was ysr and congres ruled AP for a long time, all development was done during TDP rule and the riots in hyderabad were stopped by NTR not congress otherwise there were riots every festival, if you dont know history of Hyderabad you should learn first. MY opinion is not prejudiced,i belong to a family of staunch congress supporters, but things have changed now, i talk about what is good for state and this nation, congress is not a good choice in that i am clear.

I believe this opinion poll gives more seats to DMK for its 7-13 seat prediction. Its really tough out there for DMK. Alagiri affair is taking a toll on the party. AIADMK will win more than 30+ seats for sure. They are going to be a kingmaker for sure.

He was elected twice, so was ysr and congres ruled AP for a long time, all development was done during TDP rule and the riots in hyderabad were stopped by NTR not congress otherwise there were riots every festival, if you dont know history of Hyderabad you should learn first. MY opinion is not prejudiced,i belong to a family of staunch congress supporters, but things have changed now, i talk about what is good for state and this nation, congress is not a good choice in that i am clear.
1551573_10152552456409202_425793183_n.jpg

Ysrc (jagan) was released by congress only on the promise that he will support them, he is being used as a vote cutter for TDP just like Chiranjeevi PR party was used to cut tdp votes and bring congress to power in 2009.

Back
Top Bottom