What's new

*Must read* The Untold Census Story

Hilarious thread, considering some Indians who are falling over themselves to post minority related threads on Pakistan.

What I have gathered from this thread:

Muslims are a fifth column that is not to be trusted.
Muslims breed like "cockroaches" (post and user reported).
Muslims will tear India to pieces and demand shariah law.
Muslims in greater numbers a security headache.

I can't say I have ever seen a thread like this aimed at Pakistani minorities.

You are trying to create a sectarian based argument here. Nice try. :disagree:
It is a fact that in India, the average Shia's are more likely to be better educated and better employed than Sunni's. Shia's are also more nationalistic than Sunni's.

I mentioned in the biradari thread as well. Shia's are one of the pillars of the Army intelligence network about terrorist movement in Kashmir valley.

Take it for what its worth.

And discrimination against Muslims happens at the lower strata, for unskilled jobs like cooks, drivers, etc.
Educated Muslims work in Multinational companies - both Indian and Foreign - no discrimination there.

Last edited:
Hilarious thread, considering some Indians who are falling over themselves to post minority related threads on Pakistan.

Most Muslims are good and friendly people who will always help you when need be but come to parts of India and Hindus and Sikhs aren't even allowed in some Muslim majority areas. Don't you think we have a right to be slightly frustrated? Obviously some of the comments where out of order though.

You are trying to create a sectarian based argument here. Nice try. :disagree:
Not really, it's generally accepted fact that Indian Shias are much more prosperous and well integrated compared to there Sunni counterparts.

Most Muslims are good and friendly people who will always help you when need be but come to parts of India and Hindus and Sikhs aren't even allowed in some Muslim majority areas. Don't you think we have a right to be slightly frustrated? Obviously some of the comments where out of order though.

Understandable and that is wrong, the same is also true for Muslim not being allowed into Hindu areas for housing, study and so forth. I'd rather all you guys get on and only the most vile people would wish for trouble between the two.

Understandable and that is wrong, the same is also true for Muslim not being allowed into Hindu areas for housing, study and so forth. I'd rather all you guys get on and only the most vile people would wish for trouble between the two.
Don't worry man, we are getting on. Every ethnic group or religious group has always has some sort of minor problems when in the same country but we still share the same nationality.

Not really, it's generally accepted fact that Indian Shias are much more prosperous and well integrated compared to there Sunni counterparts.

Sunnis do not have leadership at the front that is the problem whereas Shias actually have authority that guides their people like the Agha Khan or the Dai al Mutlaq.

Lol at the comments here. When I see indian members arguing against Pakistanis, the evidence of India being all tolerant etc that they present is that the muslims are equal citizens and such, yet if you are to read some comments from Indian members, you would think they were being made by an intolerant Pakistani. Guess the air is polluted on both sides.

The fact that Non-Muslim Indians don't wish to see any parts of their country become Muslim majority does not make them intolerant.

Sunnis do not have leadership at the front that is the problem whereas Shias actually have authority that guides their people like the Agha Khan or the Dai al Mutlaq.
I'm no expert on it so I guess you are right but I have never encountered a Shia man who isn't running a successful business.

I do understand that many comments in this thread are undesirable, but I hope you do understand that most members here are very young and their views sometimes can be a bit harsh, but let me explain as per my understanding.

No, they are not, but you can say "Some" Muslims cannot be trusted, those who belong to radical groups, or coming from certain areas that have past records of nurturing & promoting radical thoughts, it is natural for security agencies to keep an eye on these particular cases.

I am almost sure he wanted to highlight the illegal immigration problem that we have with Bangladesh, a community can't simply become above 30% from 5%-6% in 60 years, that is only two generations. I personally belong to West Bengal and if you trust me, then the problem is very real. See, we are a poor country and in no position to take additional burden of neighboring population. And it is not even like migration to USA where quality people go and add to their economy, here the illegal migrants are basically from the bottom of the society adding little to the host country.

Again, past experience is being reflected here, it was the religion that made you and me citizens of two different countries, it was the religion for which millions had to leave their ancestral homes, had their family members killed, including my own family during those hateful days of partition. Bangladesh has claimed Assam and parts of West Bengal in the past, I think we have a reason to be worried here.

Some Muslims, yes, those who are associated with the radical groups, as explained above. I would urge you to introspect why the whole world is now associating Muslims with terrorism, I would rather not paint the whole community with a single brush, but the elites & the leaders of the Muslim communities do need to take some corrective measures here.

Because you can't really blame people of any of your minority communities to be associated with radical groups of your country or being responsible for security threats and terrorist activities, but here some people belonging to one particular minority community are running organizations like Simi, IM, etc. But I do agree that stereotyping is not desirable.

:o: I'm not you girlfriend.:lol:

Gandhiji stood for Indians, not Hindus. He wasn't harsh on any community, neither did he advocate partition. He wanted the upliftment of Dalits and stressed on self-sufficiency and that India's essence lay in villages. He was brutally honest about his own life and it's shortcomings. Why was it good that he got shot, again? :coffee:

He had no business robbing Hindus of a country and endangering their lives. We live in a subcontinent he helped create. I am sorry he was not killed earlier.

Well the good thing is Muslims are increasing in 10 states means other religions specially grass eating hindus are unable to perform in bed just kidding dont take it on heart but in other words in another2-3 decades muslims will cross 50% mark in these states owing to their strong organ and good meaty diet .
This will mean that by 2050 Pakistan would include delhi and many other indian states beside kashmir and grassers with weak organs wont be able to do anything about it:rofl: except fondling with their wasted guns:P.. Thats good Go muslims go keep on screwing both yr wives directly and yindus indirectly .

Bhagat Singh and Subhash Chandra Bose espoused violence, which went against his concept of Ahimsa. His ideas were, ironically, drawn from the Hindu scriptures. Ahimsa Paramo Dharmaha. He disagreed with their methods, but how is that a crime to be worth shot at? He may have favoured Nehru over Patel, which is a mistake in hindsight. But how could he have known that in 1947?

No one liked Nehru then, which is why he did not win a single vote of congress working committee. If "lesser" men were wiser to his lack of merit, how come the "Mahatama" so dumb.

Bhagat Singh and Subhash Chandra Bose espoused violence, which went against his concept of Ahimsa. His ideas were, ironically, drawn from the Hindu scriptures. Ahimsa Paramo Dharmaha.

Hindu scriptures have always called for protection of Dharma. Our greatest epics are war epics. To give in to adharma and be a coward walkover is a legacy of Gandhi.

No one liked Nehru then, which is why he did not win a single vote of congress working committee. If "lesser" men were wiser to his lack of merit, how come the "Mahatama" so dumb.

Hindu scriptures have always called for protection of Dharma. Our greatest epics are war epics. To give in to adharma and be a coward walkover is a legacy of Gandhi.
:cry::cry::cry: My lovely sis too likes Gandhiji's violent death.:cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry: My lovely sis too likes Gandhiji's violent death.:cry::cry::cry:

A rude awakening it was. A painful process to come out of the web of lies spun by congress all these years. To see all your heroes turned to dust is not something pleasant, but truth is truth and there is no hiding from it.

I'd believe you if you replaced West Bengal and Assam with Jammu & Kashmir.:-)

He is right though and if we were to follow Gandhi footsteps in a decade we will have to make way for our muslim "brothers" to have 2 more countries in the subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom