What's new

*Must read* The Untold Census Story

I have read on many different fora's that Muslim Population in India has reached 217Million as of 2011

Which indeed is 17.48% of the total India's Population.

If we consider this Than it means Indian Muslim certainly has higher Birth rate than even Pakistani Muslim.In Pakistan the TFR has increased much faster than indian average from 1990 to 2010-11.While the Growth rate is already down to 1.5%

As someone said Indian Muslim Population Indeed has the Potential to reach 25% of India Population by 2040-45 even if the Growth rate slow down from present.If Continue so than the increase will be much higher

The concept of Akhand Bharat Died the day Muhammad Bin Qasim started the invasion of South asia and the Indian emperors failed to defeat him or atleast stop them from converting hindus into Islam.

Than India had one Big opportunity after 1300years but with the fake secularism Card they failed again.

As a Muslim i know even if you feed a Muslim 10times a day and the hindu in india eat once a week.A muslim always will complain "Islam Khatre main hay".A muslim being minority can never be patriotic except the druze in israel.

What i meant by the above is India should have never let such huge Muslim Population to remain Within india even after partition.Whether it was 2 nation theory or whatever.the Muslim should have been forced to either Pakistan or bangladesh(east Pakistan).

Because today the Pakistani muslims are not damaging indian hindu this much as much the Indian muslims are doing

*They are converting mass numbers of Hindus each year
*Zakir naik is Indian Muslim not Pakistan.Who himself is responsible for thousand of converts.And each convert is a much more hardcore Muslim than a Born Muslim.They further continue the process and the cycle does on
*Kashmiri Muslims has compromised the security of whole India
*they are headache in election.Infact Muslims has changed the indian election compaign.Major parties are surrounding over Muslim numbers.Congress want muslim vote and is secular.BJP wants none muslim vote again being Pro hindu and Slightly anti Muslim.So muslims are the centre of Politics in India

In the end even if india would have to sacrify land as big as Rajhistan and whole of Punjab.They should have done it but should have never allowed more than 1-2% Muslim in its country

Today they are 217Million,Tomorrow 300Million and growing.

I know now members will target me saying that Indian Muslim are secular,hate pakistan and love india and all this stuff.But as a muslim i know the nature of a Muslim,and it indeed was a big mistake on part of India to allow such an huge Population of Muslim even after partition.

The rest you indians know better :)

Bharotis time to get rid of 12 million Kashmiri muslims, give them independence. :yahoo:

get rid of them ....... we will seriously consider it .

give them independence ....... in your dreams .

Bhai just think about future ,even gandhi ji(our tallest leader in this century) was not able to stop them at 30% .
HA HA. Dude, this attitude of getting scared is very well utilised by the rightwing parties. You are a perfect bait for them.

You see I aint worried bout the so called rise of Muslim population. Simple reason being our Democracy has matured a lot from 1947. That was a transition period from Monarchy to Democracy. From Colonies to Nation states. And we all know that transition period is the most vulnerable time. So dont compare the 20% Muslim population asking for Pakistan against todays scenario.

Even if any Muslim party asks for a seperate country, they will very easily be termed as terrorist organization and executed. MATURITY OF DEMOCRICY U SEE. And to add, we have an Army which is highly nationalist and any factor of breaking the country will be thoroughly crushed.

So my request is, dont be apprehensive of muslim population rise. Understand that in todays world, things are controlled by Rich and Middle Class and this section has people who dont reproduce like crazy. ie, even if Muslim population rises, it rises only in BPL families and they dont have a strong say in National politics whereas Middle Class which is 50%, do.

The concept of Akhand Bharat Died the day Muhammad Bin Qasim started the invasion of South asia and the Indian emperors failed to defeat him or atleast stop them from converting hindus into Islam.

Than India had one Big opportunity after 1300years but with the fake secularism Card they failed again.

As a Muslim i know even if you feed a Muslim 10times a day and the hindu in india eat once a week.A muslim always will complain "Islam Khatre main hay".A muslim being minority can never be patriotic except the druze in israel.

What i meant by the above is India should have never let such huge Muslim Population to remain Within india even after partition.Whether it was 2 nation theory or whatever.the Muslim should have been forced to either Pakistan or bangladesh(east Pakistan).

Because today the Pakistani muslims are not damaging indian hindu this much as much the Indian muslims are doing

*They are converting mass numbers of Hindus each year
*Zakir naik is Indian Muslim not Pakistan.Who himself is responsible for thousand of converts.And each convert is a much more hardcore Muslim than a Born Muslim.They further continue the process and the cycle does on
*Kashmiri Muslims has compromised the security of whole India
*they are headache in election.Infact Muslims has changed the indian election compaign.Major parties are surrounding over Muslim numbers.Congress want muslim vote and is secular.BJP wants none muslim vote again being Pro hindu and Slightly anti Muslim.So muslims are the centre of Politics in India

In the end even if india would have to sacrify land as big as Rajhistan and whole of Punjab.They should have done it but should have never allowed more than 1-2% Muslim in its country

Today they are 217Million,Tomorrow 300Million and growing.

I know now members will target me saying that Indian Muslim are secular,hate pakistan and love india and all this stuff.But as a muslim i know the nature of a Muslim,and it indeed was a big mistake on part of India to allow such an huge Population of Muslim even after partition.

The rest you indians know better :)
God Attemp to justify 2 nation theory. I appreciate. :coffee:

I have read on many different fora's that Muslim Population in India has reached 217Million as of 2011

Which indeed is 17.48% of the total India's Population.

If we consider this Than it means Indian Muslim certainly has higher Birth rate than even Pakistani Muslim.In Pakistan the TFR has increased much faster than indian average from 1990 to 2010-11.While the Growth rate is already down to 1.5%

As someone said Indian Muslim Population Indeed has the Potential to reach 25% of India Population by 2040-45 even if the Growth rate slow down from present.If Continue so than the increase will be much higher
25% of Muslims not a problem coz out of those 25%, 15% will be the Below poverty line people who will be the labours rather than the Middle Class. With time, just like China, Indian Middle Class wud reach upto 75% and the rest 25% wud constitute of 10-15% below Poverty line ppl. This chunk wud have majority Muslims junta and those will be no more the concern of politicians. With time the Middle Class will be the policy maker and for Muslims to put even an iota of impact will have to be among those Middle Class. Now you can calculate as per current Muslim Attitude in Subcontinent, how much developed will they become.

So I am not worried bout the muslim population rise to be frank. A Middle Class Muslim is a moderate one and hence a patriotic Indian. Hence, Middle Class wont be ever a threat to sovergnity of a nation state.

Hence, all ur calculations of a rising Muslim population is farce.

Back
Top Bottom