What's new

*Must read* The Untold Census Story

To build a temple in liberal USA, Hindus have to go through dozens of regulations. Most having to acquire in excess of 20 acres to build a medium size temple. There are zoning laws, neighbors complaint about increase in traffic, height restrictions, change in demography, one after another hurdles thrown at them. They generally go through years of litigations and oppositions, undertake community services, blood donation drives, so much just to build a temple that some Hindus can only afford to visit on weekends.

In India on the other hand, anyone can build a church, a mosque just about anywhere. Hindus have to go through years of litigation even to build a temple in Ayodhaya and fear for the loss of life and limb that would follow such a construction.

As I told earlier, if that is the case, every leader meets the criteria to be assasinated, not just Gandhi. I personally wish nobody was.

Professional hazard. Has happened throughout history and will continue to happen.

Where do you see people hating USA for its wealth and prosperity? Or Europe? Everyone knows it is via illegitimate means they built up their fortunes. That the wars they ignite in third world countries are a big factor in their success. So where does morality come into play? Most of our educated folks are enamored of the glitz and glamour of the West. Does India receive a fraction of that adulation for all its moral pomposity?

Last edited:
Assam, West Bengal and Kerala need to watch out. No wonder Congress didn't release the religion results in the 2011 census.

In kerala only Muslim population is increasing ,all others are contracting.In these Muslim populations in Malappuram is increasing .Muslim populations in all other districts are stable.In next decade we can see contraction of ethnic malayalis in Kerala (all religions).

Numbers of Muslims in India is underreported for political reasons, I honestly think it is already close to 30% maybe even more yet no sharia demands?

Actually we dont trust Muslims completely.Because recent time a Muslim league youth leader in Malabar claim for another statesby carving Malabar from Kerala.He is warned by other elder muslim leaders.So far majority are good people in Muslim community .But how long.And his claim is shocking because Kerala is comparable to developed states .But that also not help here.
These idiots dont understand when they make noise like this ,other religions will suspicious towards them.Since then I dont trust them completely.

Last edited:
you need to know..it if u don't...

you never know unless u try.....
it was never gandhi who managed freedom for india...it was more of WW II and IN revolt and azad hind fauj ..who eared victory over Britishers......
and again for the power vacuum and transfer of power it was vallav bhai patel not gandhi who played any role......

You are right about our independence .But Gandhiji did a great thing where no other leaders couldnt do.He unified India .His methods bring India in to one piece.He did wrong by not opposing Bhagat Singh hanging.But he also did great jobs.

I know but my point was GOI does not want them to be unproductive either right? So they should at least make sure educational institutions are maintaining some type of standard, many Muslims send their kids to madarsas because they are the only form of institutions that are both free and available.

Oh something not right here.Hindus ,Sikhs and lot of other people is live in the same India where these Muslims also living .They also share poverty sometimes even worse than Muslims.But I dont see such a rise in Hindus or any religious people.

You are right about our independence .But Gandhiji did a great thing where no other leaders couldnt do.He unified India .His methods bring India in to one piece.He did wrong by not opposing Bhagat Singh hanging.But he also did great jobs.
maybe u are right on the united front......
I am not disapproving all its legacy.......but I am skeptical to most......

I would tell you Muslim Population of India is about 18% while Christian population is about 10% rest is 4-5% ...

Hindu Population would be around 65 -68%...

In 3 decade Hindu population would be about 50%... Due to slower growth rate , conversion and Migration ...

Some times I believe in words of Ashok Singhal ... Hindus should give birth to 4-5 children... or else we would be a minority in our own country...

And for what joy? Just to have a land where one could practice Dharma?

A land to practice Dharma is important. Do you think without Dharma humanity has a chance of survival?

I would tell you Muslim Population of India is about 18% while Christian population is about 10% rest is 4-5% ...

Hindu Population would be around 65 -68%...

In 3 decade Hindu population would be about 50%... Due to slower growth rate , conversion and Migration ...

Some times I believe in words of Ashok Singhal ... Hindus should give birth to 4-5 children... or else we would be a minority in our own country...

Ashok Singhal is right. Much of our Hindu population lives in denial.

Even without 4-5 children we will be in deep trouble when the Muslims population rises.

Dont be so paranoid.Hindus of some Northern states also have this much of increase.It is due to poverty.And our country is growing .So life become more difficult in fast growing country coupled with education advantage this problem will drastically reduce.BJP and all other parties are already strong.

The fact that Non-Muslim Indians don't wish to see any parts of their country become Muslim majority does not make them intolerant.

The fact that indian members on PDF shout and cry about the fall in Hindu populations in Pakistan speak contrary to whatever any Indians says here.

Dont be so paranoid.Hindus of some Northern states also have this much of increase.It is due to poverty.And our country is growing .So life become more difficult in fast growing country coupled with education advantage this problem will drastically reduce.BJP and all other parties are already strong.

Let us hope you are right.

Pulling this figure out from your rear end ? you forgot to mention millions of you got converted because of fear also :P

Impossible, an army of a few thousand cannot convert millions. Stop day dreaming.

Both of you have zero knowledge on the process adopted by MHA for release of such data.

The Census 2001 data for religion was released in September 2004 & the same thing will done with Census 2014 too.
Religion & other sensitive data are always released after the upcoming general elections.

Press Information Bureau English Releases

I don't remember you Bhajpa 'chappal' lickers ranting about why didn't NDA govt. release the 2001 Census data on religion when it was in power till May 2004.

And what has this got to do with me ??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom