What's new

National projection: NDA likely to get 211-231, UPA distant second with 107-127

We in andhra may not agree with that...You probably got brainwashed by some media channel...
One does not simply die for YSR...
1st upon all i have my own acumen to judge the paid media stooges,so no one can indoctrinate me it its view,my only point is dat the only similarity between up/bihar's politics and the southern politics was they judge on the basis of personality rather than performance but slowly up and bihar moving out of this trend and start adhering performance but the whole southern part still flummoxed by those fallacious personality,but still i m not condemning it,its required it in a democracy like india but i wud still say Candrababu is way better than YSR and the ppl of south sud giv performance and track record ist priority than personality....

1st upon all i have my own acumen to judge the paid media stooges,so no one can indoctrinate me it its view,my only point is dat the only similarity between up/bihar's politics and the southern politics was they judge on the basis of personality rather than performance but slowly up and bihar moving out of this trend and start adhering performance but the whole southern part still flummoxed by those fallacious personality,but still i m not condemning it,its required it in a democracy like india but i wud still say Candrababu is way better than YSR and the ppl of south sud giv performance and track record ist priority than personality....
People will decide that and you will know in couple of months...
Could you tell some great things done by CBN compared to YSR other than just some rhetoric about corruption?
Do you think CBN is southern Krazywall?

Could you tell some great things done by CBN compared to YSR other than just some rhetoric about corruption?
bro sorry for quoting u bcoz i am totally unaware of particularly andhra politics as i am staying in mumbai and from odisha,but mate u seems to be right my telugu frnds and even odia frnds and even my gf who are right now in hyd telling me some sort of same thing that CBN is very vigilante kind of, but its also fact that andhara truned into a IT and MANF hub during the regime of CBN .correct me if i m wrong...

CBN was the one who reinvented Hyderabad and AP with IT industry before that it was bangalore where IT was based, when CBN ruled he gave banagalore chills, The reason you see IT industries and other big industries is due to CBN doing all the good work of inviting investment etc.No congress govt. did it before, YSR all he did was waive farmer loans, give electricity to farmers,arogyasri.without a Stable GDP implementing Arogyasri was impossible, for that we have to thank CBN .Not to forget he weeded out Maoists from the state, it was druing TDP rule that maoists were finished in AP,congress simply didnt care about that problem.

CBN was the one who reinvented Hyderabad and AP with IT industry before that it was bangalore where IT was based, when CBN ruled he gave banagalore chills, The reason you see IT industries and other big industries is due to CBN doing all the good work of inviting investment etc.No congress govt. did it before, YSR all he did was waive farmer loans, give electricity to farmers,arogyasri.without a Stable GDP implementing Arogyasri was impossible, for that we have to thank CBN .Not to forget he weeded out Maoists from the state, it was druing TDP rule that maoists were finished in AP,congress simply didnt care about that problem.
IT employs only 3.5 lakhs in Hyderabad...But andhra is primarily an agriculture economy...
Big mistake of CBN is to totally ignore the farmers which became YSR's biggest gain...

IT employs only 3.5 lakhs in Hyderabad...But andhra is primarily an agriculture economy...
Big mistake of CBN is to totally ignore the farmers which became YSR's biggest gain...
IT and industry has the potential to generate more jobs all that was done to death with this telangana stir,all investment stopped in past 6 years as none are willing to invest in a state which is unstable.Do you think only by farming can we sustain economy or growth?Eventually we have to step into industrial age where growth and development accelerates, what YSR did was implement populist measures.The fact India is a agrarian economy didnt stop gujarat from becoming a industrial economy from agricultural economy didnt it? Many projects were cancelled due to instablity or went to other states.

IT and industry has the potential to generate more jobs all that was done to death with this telangana stir,all investment stopped in past 6 years as none are willing to invest in a state which is unstable.Do you think only by farming can we sustain economy or growth?Eventually we have to step into industrial age where growth and development accelerates, what YSR did was implement populist measures.The fact India is a agrarian economy didnt stop gujarat from becoming a industrial economy from agricultural economy didnt it? Many projects were cancelled due to instablity or went to other states.
Leave it bro...he is elected twice...You dont seem to understand...You have already got some opinion which i cannot change...

Khoongress is still getting this much seats which is very surprising to me...
thr extinction is deserving answr for wat they did to India n indians.......
Khoongress ka naamo nishaan meetao or Desh Bachao..........
Namo is the mantra, need of hour......

Last edited:
Khoongress is still getting this much seats which is very surprising to me...
thr extinction is deserving answr for wat they did to India n indians.......
Khoongress ka naamo nishaan meetao or Desh Bachao..........
Namo is the mantra, need of hour......
Dont under estimate themmm...
Their biggest support is SC/ST

We in andhra may not agree with that...You probably got brainwashed by some media channel...
One does not simply die for YSR...

Please don't say "we" in andhra, everyone knows YSR is corrupted and 90% educated people won't wont him. Only Royalaseema and poor people who gets free stuff in coastal andhra are voting him. Not any one. YSR and Jagan are the most corrupted politicians of all time in India. PERIOD.

Please don't say "we" in andhra, everyone knows YSR is corrupted and 90% educated people won't wont him. Only Royalaseema and poor people who gets free stuff in coastal andhra are voting him. Not any one. YSR and Jagan are the most corrupted politicians of all time in India. PERIOD.
lol...why so serious man...just chilll...
Agreed that ysr is corrupt...So what...Everyone else is also corrupt...

We cannot take any chances...BJP should announce reservations to all the traditional congress supporters...
nope this is wat people think that bjp is much better than Khoongress n co....... If they do announce reservation I will distance myself frm bjp...... better bjp stick to all its agenda of gud n effective governance.....

Back
Top Bottom