What's new

National projection: NDA likely to get 211-231, UPA distant second with 107-127

lol...why so serious man...just chilll...
Agreed that ysr is corrupt...So what...Everyone else is also corrupt...

What are the chances of YSR Congress allying with BJP after election ??

What are the chances of YSR Congress allying with BJP after election ??

Very real. Afterall it's need of the hour for YSRC to support anyone who has a chance to form govt at the center. It's more to do with CBI rather than ideology.

Please explain the bold part.
YSR supported Karnataka BJP in 2009 election because of Reddy brothers(famous for mining mafia and YSR got very bad name because of them). Not sure how he supported them, but thats the know news.
Congress high command does not like these activities obviously, but no option for them.
There is no congress in andhra without YSR...

Very real. Afterall it's need of the hour for YSRC to support anyone who has a chance to form govt at the center. It's more to do with CBI rather than ideology.

I asked the question because I don't know if Jagan Reddy also plays the secular card .

YSR supported Karnataka BJP in 2009 election because of Reddy brothers(famous for mining mafia and YSR got very bad name because of them). Not sure how he supported them, but thats the know news.
Congress high command does not like these activities obviously, but no option for them.
There is no congress in andhra without YSR...

Congress CM in AP supporting BJP in Karanataka ......o_O

I asked the question because I don't know if Jagan Reddy also plays the secular card .

nopes,he doesnt play secular card.....but he will play his andhra card.......bjp has to choose between trs and ysrc

No he does not...His christian card is only for votes...
But they got Reddy's backup and are very stong in politics...
During YSR tenure, we never felt that they are using any card...

Ofcourse he wants to present himself as the secular flag bearer in AP. But self interest supersedes ideology when push comes to shove. What the heck... we even had NC supporting Vajpayee's BJP at center.

It's more to do with YSR family's personal proximity & business interests with Bellary's Reddy brothers rather than a Congressi supporting BJP.

Last edited:
Time is changing very fast. Congress may further decline by 5 to 10 seats every month.

No he does not...His christian card is only for votes...
But they got Reddy's backup and are very stong in politics...
During YSR tenure, we never felt that they are using any card...
well he is corrupt to core and will just might join so called "sicular allaince" so BJP/NDA should distance themselfs from him he is a snake who wants to get sympathy of NDA and reddys... so BJP should go alone in AP

well he is corrupt to core and will just might join so called "sicular allaince" so BJP/NDA should distance themselfs from him he is a snake who wants to get sympathy of NDA and reddys... so BJP should go alone in AP

It's a fact that he comes with lot of baggage. Whichever way he goes... baggage goes with him.

Thanks for all the answers Andhra bros .

So in all of Andhra we have multiple players .

TDP , TRS , YSRC . Also heard that the current CM is going to break away (with the alleged blessing of madam) from congress and form his own party.

So whom do you want the BJP to align with to get maximam seats in both Andhra and Telengana region .

Back
Top Bottom