What's new

National Air Defense Command (NADCOM) - Updates & Discussions.

That statement is the intellectual equivalent of a 4 year old fighting with another claiming that his father's rolex is better than the other fellow's Patek. Then you wonder why you get warning for low quality posts.

The barak has little to do with the purchase of PAF's sam. The Barak and Ly-80 will not be duelling it out sunshine.
Well, the Patek is always better. :P

That statement is the intellectual equivalent of a 4 year old fighting with another claiming that his father's rolex is better than the other fellow's Patek. Then you wonder why you get warning for low quality posts.

The barak has little to do with the purchase of PAF's sam. The Barak and Ly-80 will not be duelling it out sunshine.
Right,anything else??
I thought i made no comparison saying x was better than y.

U may think otherwise though:coffee:

difference is barak8 is joint development .

Yeah but we are contributing mainly in pulse motors which is no big deal for israel.
We wanted work as we were paying 50 percent

Indian defence blog trisul blogspot reporting Pakistan Air force will sign contact fro a regiment of LY-80E SAM system in Zhuhai Air show 2014
LY-80E+MR-SAM-3.jpg
Well we need at least 3 similar kind of systems and of different ranges

wise thinking as long range sams have proved less effective then short or medium range systems

Right,anything else??
I thought i made no comparison saying x was better than y.

U may think otherwise though:coffee:

Yeah. X being better than Y has ZERO implications on the threat X brings to the operators of Y.

Yeah. X being better than Y has ZERO implications on the threat X brings to the operators of Y.

I implied nothing except for the satisfaction that we have a similar system??
Whats the reason for ur fury here??

I implied nothing except for the satisfaction that we have a similar system??
Whats the reason for ur fury here??

Then that fury is even further. You brought in satisfaction for wholly useless purposes. Hence the pointless of it other than say self appeasement.

Then that fury is even further. You brought in satisfaction for wholly useless purposes. Hence the pointless of it other than say self appeasement.

Now i can't even feel happy for my country without mocking or making fun of the concerned party here.?:o:
What had i suggested just for the sake of it that barak-8 is better??

U would have banned me instantly looking at ur current mood:P

Now i can't even feel happy for my country without mocking or making fun of the concerned party here.?:o:
What had i suggested just for the sake of it that barak-8 is better??

U would have banned me instantly looking at ur current mood:P

I am looking at banning a lot of the tricolors instantly from now on. Winter is coming.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom