What's new

Nation To Celebrate Pakistan Day With Full Fervour

Should the Air Chief lead the 23rd March fly-past in JF-17B?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
During his press conference, the DG ISPR has confirmed that next month, we will celebrate Pakistan Day with intense zeal and passion......meaning Pakistan Day Parade will resume after being called off last year due to Corona Pandemic. :pakistan:

1614006374647.png

During his press conference, the DG ISPR has confirmed that next month, we will celebrate Pakistan Day with intense zeal and passion......meaning Pakistan Day Parade will resume after being called off last year due to Corona Pandemic. :pakistan:

View attachment 718706
Concerning in a way, knowing that the pandemic is still very much large and alive in Pakistan. Guess that is less of an issue to them.

Concerning in a way, knowing that the pandemic is still very much large and alive in Pakistan. Guess that is less of an issue to them.
These gathering are no more crowded than the ongoing PDM circus.
Even then I'm sure strict rules will be in place. It will be interesting to know who will be leading the flypast as the current Air chief is due to retire on the 11.3. 21.

I've heard the crowd will be minimum only officials will attend the Parade or are allowed to go to the parade venue..

Or pass nahi hain 😭😭😭

These gathering are no more crowded than the ongoing PDM circus.
Even then I'm sure strict rules will be in place. It will be interesting to know who will be leading the flypast as the current Air chief is due to retire on the 11.3. 21.
That's good. I am skeptical about them hosting it this year with major attendance. Saw too many deaths related to this wretched pandemic, especially amongst my elderly ones.

View attachment 718706
Hope PAF chief flies jf17 rather than an f16. We need to be proud of our own

The only thing going out with a bang at this time of the year is Abhinandan and his ejection seat
More than the obsolete MiG-21, it's more important what made Modi cry for the Rafales and forced IAF officers to show the world the stick that punched out their air.

More than the obsolete MiG-21, it's more important what made Modi cry for the Rafales and forced IAF officers to show the world the stick that punched out their air.
The bison's are not obsolete. Extremely capable for the size and mission, if an thing PAF must look heavily into maintaining 2 squadrons of modernized F-7pg and by modernized I mean everything must be replaced inside from engine (The biggest problem) to the cockpit.

Red wing and LIFT ---The F-7s will be an irreplaceable asset.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom