What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Kiddo we're both in two different age brackets here & time ain't on my side ! If I don't get my act together I'm done for whereas you probably have another 5-6 years to sort things out.

Take Care & Be good ! :tup:

I'll miss you to yaar ! :cheers:

dont tell me you are kal ho na ho ka sharukh :cry:

I'm taking a long break from PDF to bring some sort of order to my own personal life instead of wasting away hours on PDF debating or cracking jokes that don't matter in the least bit !

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:what: no dun go,i know its a waste sumtimes im also gunna make proper routine frm tuesdy but dont quit:girl_cray3:

image_t6.jpg

Something is not right :whistle:

Shut-up. See you in 4 days! :D

Make that 4 months ! :tup:

Today I met an older cousin of mine - Didn't achieve anything in life & still lives off his parent's hand-me-downs; saw myself in him & am sh*t scared of the possibility of that happening to me !

So no, I'm off...truly ! Failure has a strange way of sobering one up.

dont tell me you are kal ho na ho ka sharukh :cry:

I hate that Baboooooon ! :P

Good luck mate. You have my contact. Any time, any thing, I'm here. I'll be in Pakistan in end January, hopefully will see you there. :)

Make that 4 months ! :tup:

Today I met an older cousin of mine - Didn't achieve anything in life & still lives off his parent's hand-me-downs; saw myself in him & am sh*t scared of the possibility of that happening to me !

So no, I'm off...truly ! Failure has a strange way of sobering one up.

I hate that Baboooooon ! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom