What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga Hu Songshan sent me to Afbanistan for posting this in Reply to Chinese-Dragon's Post .

funny_chinese_strong_man.jpg

1338856381349_2730431.png

Nigga Hu Songshan sent me to Afbanistan for posting this in Reply to Chinese-Dragon's Post .

funny_chinese_strong_man.jpg

these are some muscles man dont take them lightly ............he is chusa hua lee the younger brother of bruce lee

these are some muscles man dont take them lightly ............he is chusa hua lee the younger brother of bruce lee

I know man . He will beat me with his rib cage and bony head . And his Muscles sent me to Afbanistan as well :tup:

I know man . He will beat me with his rib cage and bony head . And his Muscles sent me to Afbanistan as well :tup:

the most dangerous thing will be his bite look at the teeths ...he wil bite you to death ....and dont forget with the size of his hair he can easily kill you by his pony tail.... smashing it on your face :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut @haviZsultan @Marshmallow @Talon @LoveIcon @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @Hyperion @Zaidi 12 @Aleesha @RazPaK @DarkPrince @KRAIT

I'm taking a long break from PDF to bring some sort of order to my own personal life instead of wasting away hours on PDF debating or cracking jokes that don't matter in the least bit !

May God Bless you all & yes I hate you ! :kiss3:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:what: no dun go,i know its a waste sumtimes im also gunna make proper routine frm tuesdy but dont quit:girl_cray3:

@Aeronaut @haviZsultan @Marshmallow @Talon @LoveIcon @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @Hyperion @Zaidi 12 @Aleesha @RazPaK @DarkPrince @KRAIT

I'm taking a long break from PDF to bring some sort of order to my own personal life instead of wasting away hours on PDF debating or cracking jokes that don't matter in the least bit !

May God Bless you all & yes I hate you ! :kiss3:

so finally you realized it :lol:

wese 1 larki ne bhai nahi kaha tau tumne itna dil pay lay li baat k pdf hi chor dia :hitwall: ja bhai tu @KRAIT ko behan bana lay :smokin:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:what: no dun go,i know its a waste sumtimes im also gunna make proper routine frm tuesdy but dont quit:girl_cray3:

Kiddo we're both in two different age brackets here & time ain't on my side ! If I don't get my act together I'm done for whereas you probably have another 5-6 years to sort things out.

Take Care & Be good ! :tup:

i'll miss u ahmad :cheers:

I'll miss you to yaar ! :cheers:

My net is acting up will come back online after a few hrs! Hopefully it will be better then!

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom