What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You already gave the answer. If you can win an argument with your mom, you can win against anyone. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Animated-head-bobbing-cat-with-headphones-3.GIF

Aunty marsha how that sounds? BTW Im not aunty A stands for Abdul so Its Abdulrafay!

:rofl::rofl:

Animated-gif-Pringle-cat-picture-moving.gif

afta reading 2020 mostly 2020 cricket match cumes to mind:P we r livin in 2012 n its plain stupidity to jump to 8 or 9 years ahead rather tryin to live better in present or lets say one or two year ahead so ur logic has failed not mine

no still Mani2020 Cricket match wud better than marshallaw:bunny:

you will only achieve high if you plan high and for planing high you need to think into future .... but your typical under-developed mentality will not be able to get that logic ...it only works for developed ones .....have you ever heard about 5 year or 10 year plans ?:smokin:

so your logic again goes to misery :agree: so for you :tdown:

btw if conduct a public poll people will always prefer a t20 match over a marshallaw :agree: no one can face the destructive nature of the latter one ....so still by all means 2020 stands better than marshal law :lol:

you loose :tdown:

you will only achieve high if you plan high and for planing high you need to think into future .... but your typical under-developed mentality will not be able to get that logic ...it only works for developed ones .....have you ever heard about 5 year or 10 year plans ?:smokin:

so your logic again goes to misery :agree: so for you :tdown:

btw if conduct a public poll people will always prefer a t20 match over a marshallaw :agree: no one can face the destructive nature of the latter one ....so still by all means 2020 stands better than marshal law :lol:

you loose :tdown:

lol u r taking it all serious:P

btw its u LOSE not LOOSE!:girl_wacko:

lol u r taking it all serious:P

btw its u LOSE not LOOSE!:girl_wacko:

lol if i would have taken it serious i wouldnot have used those stupid emoticons ...look told you some people lack sense ...so for them you have to write a note at the end

note: heck its a joke

btw that was a typo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom