What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I a senior member now??? 2000 posts right? :angry:

hey why am i not promoted????

Very glad someone reads my articles. It was basically to show that there is an equal and opposite reaction to everything... some people severely criticized me for that article but the thing I am trying to show or promote isn't actually a rise in atheism as such... but the fact that basically when you use violence or have a great deal of restrictions upon people it results in an opposite reaction.

For example the most searched word on google here in Pakistan is sex even though PTCL has blocked all sites. It tells u banning does not work... people always find a way to work around these issues. That particular article though states simply that terrorism has a direct role in the rise of atheism in Pakistan, so instead of the Taliban's purpose being fulfilled which is for people to follow their twisted understanding of Islam its resulting in rebellion-some as extreme as abandoning religion.

Well, just goes to show there's good in everything, including terrorism. :lol:

PS: that was a joke.

Well, just goes to show there's good in everything, including terrorism. :lol:

PS: that was a joke.

Actually I am just a silly little guy... that guy was actually mocking me for this article. I just checked... article rated at 1/5 and i think he may have left comments too which I haven't checked as yet.

3 of the threads I was heavily engaged in have been shut down or deleted. :cry:

Everyone hates me... even the admins. :disagree:
Guess everyone is tired of my posts on ethnic issues. I focus on it as a topic because of my ethnic paper... to take a few cases...

Now lets talk about something positive..

How were our members in their childhood? Now here let me post a few members historical profiles and young pictures :professor: :

This is @A.Rafay's childhood picture:

funny-baby-parcel.jpg

As you can see he was pampered by a Saudi Shiekh in Saudi Arabia and carried around in a plastic bag all day long...

This is @Armstrong as a kid trolling a particularly notorious troll:

1.jpg

As you can see from this picture... pulling cats by the tail in his childhood he grey up to be a spammer and troll.

This is @KRAIT as a kid:

funny_child_foto.jpg

As you can see he is like this from a very young age. Now his future girlfriend (someone from Naswar corner) will gift him this malt. :D

This is @arp2041:

Funny-child-1.jpg

He looks overexcited yes but he was always like this.

This is @KingMamba93 mashar of naswar corner:

BabyBeard.jpg

He has a beard too, MashaAllah but most of our elders have beards.

Last but not least this is @Hyperion :

marijuana-baby.jpg

As you can see his addiction to naswar/weed/hashish can also be seen here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion, now watcha gonna do... :chilli:

KP minister declares war against Naswar

PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Information Mian Iftikhar Hussain has said that not only tobacco smoking but the smokeless tobacco was also dangerous to health. “We should avoid its use as it was a social evil. It is the need of the hour to run a mass awareness campaign to protect the young generation from the negative effects of tobacco,” he added.

The minister said that legislation would be made to curb the use of tobacco. Speaking at a seminar titled ‘Eradication of smoke-less tobacco’, he said whether it was intoxication of tobacco, use of snuff (naswar) and paan, it should be considered a bad habit and its use as a fashion ought to be discouraged.

Iftikhar said smoking and use of ‘naswar’ was being portrayed as part of our culture. “It is not part of our culture. It is the remains of the British slavery,” he stressed.

He said the issue would be raised on the floor of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly to evolve a strategy to counter the use of smokeless tobacco. Declaring war against the use of naswar, Iftikhar said that he would raise voice against it in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

Talking to Geo TV, he argued that it was wrong to term naswar a symbol of Pakhtun culture. Instead, he said it was a British legacy and was bad for health as it could cause mouth cancer.

KP minister declares war against Naswar

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...eclares-war-against-naswar.html#ixzz2H8P6Zogv

Man, this place seems like one sad... totally boring place without @Armstrong and @Hyperion.

Old article by the way... but totally true. Naswar has nothing to do with Pashtun culture. :agree: Now somebody-gonna-get-a-hurt-very-badly if Mian Iftikhar Hussain comes here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom