What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Last Hope's brilliant thread was deleted by @Asim Aquil. No one checked out the whole video at all.

You totally mistook it Asim. It was about how a few propaganda artists control the mindsets of people... u had to watch the full video to understand.

Last hope next time label stuff correctly. :D

your love made me to. couldn't resist :P

These are top secret pictures of them from facebook. :D :
@Hyperion and @Armstrong at a club showing what they got:

manhug.jpg

Celebrating their marriage:

two_guys_hugging+pattern_image-original-42597.jpg

Holding hands:

Sweet+Dreams.jpg

:lol:

Wat up foooooooooooooooooolkssssssss...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow I think @Rameesh was trying to do this:

black-and-white-cat-trying-to-shake-hands.jpg

Then this happened:
cats-fighting.jpeg

Now this should happen:
funny-pictures-cats-secret-handshake.jpg

@Armstrong went to the gym... oh hes been skipping:

fattest-man-fat-and-weird.jpg

Ayub was a hindko speaker. Such characterizations are useless. In our country from personal experience i can say Pashtuns are often, usually on the receiving end especially in current times. Let the others say... don't turn it into a race issue... u can defend your race like everyone else... everyone is doing it... but its much harder to build unity and criticize your race. No one is doing that. Race is in our minds and it just isn't being dislodged.

71 was a collective mistake of the entire society... if we had dum in our ***** we would have protested that bastard bhutto's behavior and his stealing bengali rights. Yahya/Niazi's military strategies were dumb too and both should have been hanged.

but she wz being creeepyyyy:what::sick:

Salam Naswar Corner
@Armstrong be giving me :kiss3: after i demoted him so he can have a free hand in discussions.

Also i have yet to try @Marshmallow they are all haram over here.

there r halal ones too available in middle east and thr waz a store here in isl which used to sell it!

Armstrong demoted???

but why??

@Hyperion 1 JTT ki post khali hai.....

Think tum lelo, Tank me leleta hu, aur Krait toh Junior hai he ;)

He requested it himself, to take part in more serious activities, i.e. 'Troll Patrol' @ Naswar Corner. :D

We pacify all trolls here so they can become productive members of PDF. Someone has got to the hard work so other threads remain objective.

If you like to be on the stealth troll team, contact @SpArK for guidelines. :P

@WebMaster, any chance we can hand out ceremonial medals to NaswarCorner team members for reigning in mega trolls? :D

Armstrong demoted???

but why??

I think @Marshmallow can help him with the random posting which make no sense better than anyone else here. :lol:

I will scour the forum for threads he can troll though. :smokin:

atleast im better in sumthing unlike u kingMAMA who jus cook roteees like a true MAMA in Tri State Area whichever da remote area it is in USA which has such a weird name:cheesy: and where u dont stop praising ur role of Mommy the King!:P hahaha

naughty-face.jpg

He requested it himself, to take part in more serious activities, i.e. 'Troll Patrol' @ Naswar Corner. :D

We pacify all trolls here so they can become productive members of PDF. Someone has got to the hard work so other threads remain objective.

If you like to be on the stealth troll team, contact @SpArK for guidelines. :P

@WebMaster, any chance we can hand out ceremonial medals to NaswarCorner team members for reigning in mega trolls? :D

Ok.

I will not contact spark, I am THE STEALTH TROLLER of PDF, Mere Jaisa Yahan Koi Naheen :D :enjoy:

In fact i should be made the head, in just 3k+ posts, i can do the job of spark having 19k+ posts, yakeen na aye toh 1-1 Bangladeshio sey puch lo :lol:

Dude, you missed the point altogether. The objective is to troll the trolls, entice them to NaswarCorner, and then make good PDF'ers out of them! :P

Ok.

I will not contact spark, I am THE STEALTH TROLLER of PDF, Mere Jaisa Yahan Koi Naheen :D :enjoy:

In fact i should be made the head, in just 3k+ posts, i can do the job of spark having 19k+ posts, yakeen na aye toh 1-1 Bangladeshio sey puch lo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom