What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
129015204013836165.jpg

Marshmalman :rofl:

blah blah blah:girl_wacko::girl_wacko::crazy:

Think of this place as the last resort for delinquents. Icewolf is on permanent hiatus. Krait has some serious grey matter on his shoulders and regarding the rest, even god would have a tough time tightening those screws. :P

If u think people like - icewolf, sinochallenger, ajtr, krait can become good PDF'ers by this method than GOOD LUCK to u :D

I was only joking,brother I had no problem with you,what wrong did I said to you?look at my post again...where i use anythig that creeped you,but now i feel creepy and embarrassing after you called my post low level and you called me creepy!this is so not fair!whats so low level in my previous post,did you even understand what i meant?
my post assumed that you are innocent child who loves to eat icecrem and pizza,and i offered for tea,so what i said,like sharp aunties keep strict eye on children and then said to their parents about their observation!
I am still sorry that i hurt you but don't you dare to call my post low level and me creepy,because it wasn't my fault if your humor wasn't working, it is still not my fault,my only fault was that i replied for fun to this forum......

balh blah blah:girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko::crazy::crazy:

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hereby by special decree, we appoint @Marshmallow as ambassador-at-large of Naswar Corner.

@KRAIT, please enter it into the official records of NaswarMania.

@A.Rafay @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @KingMamba93 stop harassing our ambassador. Else Naswar sanctions shall follow, you'll be denied all sale and purchase of Naswar.

@Aeronaut, @Armstrong please make sure baby @Marshmallow has enough diplomatic cover in other threads.

oh BB im flattered:bunny:

tweety-bird-animal-cartoon-character.jpg

will it b easy nw to crush da members wid creepy msgs under my feet?:triniti::girl_wink:

but i want Armstrongs rank:taz: uska color b change hogaya hy or mera wae hy abi:cray::cray:

I figured as much... But the video posted by Last Hope wasn't working and a few posts down people had started taking opportunistic jabs.

I think that is the fault of the posters, particularly MQM troll darkinsky maligning everyone else's history and the fact that 75% of them didn't watch the video... but the point within the video was restated with the title... this is basically what catches our attention because we are racists by nature.

Asim you know me from before. You know my family background and how strong my links are to our ancetral home and places in India like Hyderabad and Lucknow...

I want to make one request... please deal very strongly with these MQM trolls, they make every debate into a Muhajirs vs other people thing. Its very different for me to criticize muhajirs and the way they behave because I was born one even though I am adapting Pashtun culture. They are part of the issue. 24/7 racism. I am surprised people like darkinsky aren't banned for making pathetic allegations against other ethnic groups. Some of the things he said were mere heresay and isolated incidents like a pathan crushing head of a muhajir... pure MQM propaganda. Please deal with him.

Noticing that @A.Rafay doesn't reply to anyone but @Marshmallow... he posts stuff, then disappears everywhere else. :)

I think that is the fault of the posters, particularly MQM troll darkinsky maligning everyone else's history and the fact that 75% of them didn't watch the video... but the point within the video was restated with the title... this is basically what catches our attention because we are racists by nature.

Asim you know me from before. You know my family background and how strong my links are to our ancetral home and places in India like Hyderabad and Lucknow...

I want to make one request... please deal very strongly with these MQM trolls, they make every debate into a Muhajirs vs other people thing. Its very different for me to criticize muhajirs and the way they behave because I was born one even though I am adapting Pashtun culture. They are part of the issue. 24/7 racism. I am surprised people like darkinsky aren't banned for making pathetic allegations against other ethnic groups. Some of the things he said were mere heresay and isolated incidents like a pathan crushing head of a muhajir... pure MQM propaganda. Please deal with him.

Noticing that @A.Rafay doesn't reply to anyone but @Marshmallow... he posts stuff, then disappears everywhere else. :)

:no: I repley to everyone as soon as i log in I checked my post quotes Notices and i replied to all who quoted me, you just mentioned me in other thread but i didnt had any answer for that really so i didnt replied BTW i was busy on posting a thread! And i have become a Naswar addict as a result a first come to naswar corner to check whats happening!

@haviZsultan sir u are right ! Religious extremism is causing many pakistanis to become atheists! Or else loose faith in God! I have even experienced this on PDF!
@ultrafascist0alpha is just my name on a videogame and has nothing to do with my Ideology

@haviZsultan sir u are right ! Religious extremism is causing many pakistanis to become atheists! Or else loose faith in God! I have even experienced this on PDF!
@ultrafascist0alpha is just my name on a videogame and has nothing to do with my Ideology

Very glad someone reads my articles. It was basically to show that there is an equal and opposite reaction to everything... some people severely criticized me for that article but the thing I am trying to show or promote isn't actually a rise in atheism as such... but the fact that basically when you use violence or have a great deal of restrictions upon people it results in an opposite reaction.

For example the most searched word on google here in Pakistan is sex even though PTCL has blocked all sites. It tells u banning does not work... people always find a way to work around these issues. That particular article though states simply that terrorism has a direct role in the rise of atheism in Pakistan, so instead of the Taliban's purpose being fulfilled which is for people to follow their twisted understanding of Islam its resulting in rebellion-some as extreme as abandoning religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom