What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion I think we should let fascist boy in on a probational basis, I mean he is a fascist but as long as Hitler don't come back from the dead maybe he can channel his fascism into naswar production. Besides he will balance out all the RAW agents on this thread. :lol:

Same mistake romans did.... They laughed.... And than they got the result.... i will keep doing the job given to me. i been adviced not to force anyone.... i just have to tell them and good karmic beings will listen to me.... So i decided not to reply people who here to make fun....

Good thing me and you know the truth. :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same mistake romans did.... They laughed.... And than they got the result.... i will keep doing the job given to me. i been adviced not to force anyone.... i just have to tell them and good karmic beings will listen to me.... So i decided not to reply people who here to make fun....

What in God's name are you talking about ? :what:

A Public service message from me!
@ultrafascist0alpha is just an alias for my world of tanks profile!
BUT AH YES I CAN UNLEASH THE NS{naswartroopers} for the dominance of NASWAR for all aryans, pushtun, jat, kashmiris

Dont disturb @Armstrong @isro2222 is Naswarulating!

Are you kidding me? How many times I asked you questions about greys and zetans and what not and each time you are running away. Obviously I haven't heard of aliens before... i don't know anything but I want to learn... and if I once in a while joke around what harm can come... you continue on your mission man... don't worry about people making fun. They pull my leg too. What happened to the Romans? This is the chance to teach me and you are ignoring this opportunity because I laugh. I am sick and people laugh at me... positive energy not tell you that or something? Don't worry ISRO... and don't listen to anyone... i did that and am in shitty situation but content nonetheless... totally serious here... no cleavages.

Now @t....

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... helppppppppppppPPPPPppp... that son of a ***** Zetan got me... oh it was actually just a car passing by and the curtain casting ominous shadows.

BTW @Hyperion has totally got to be one little gray... I was talking to him on this site yesterday and he disappeared in front of my eyes... I blinked twice and I was like... man hyperion I am shitting my pants here out of perpetual fear... where the hell are you, man? But it appeared dark forces are always at play, sometimes they kidnap hyperion, sometimes they kidnap trolls like @KS, @bronxbull, @Monkey D Luffy and @Sher Malang, sometimes they kidnap you... for all I know I could wake up on a spaceshuttle tomorrow that is larger and brighter than the shining luminous sun...

I am sure there would be some cute alien women on that spaceshuttle so I am content, Alhumdullilah as Zarvan would be as God gives me strength in difficult situation... but you know it is all about positive energy and negative energy so basically if that negative energy come near me I am gonna swat it like a godamn cockroach! :angry:

@haviZsultan now isro is going to litter you with links after links of things that have nothing to do with what you just said. :rofl:

Announcement

After careful consideration, we the management have decided to issue provisional citizenship to the following member, as long as he adheres strictly to the code of conduct of Naswarabad, and does not post anything on topic, or anything which makes any sense, whatsoever!

Welcome @haviZsultan to Naswarabad. Few have made it.
@KingMamba93, please prepare a roster for Havi, and issue him a list of threads to troll.

I was the president... did you forget? :azn:

Long time ago I was all positive energy hanging around with homies, chattin beautiful girls up #Canada... I am this forums favorite troll. Later on I grew older and politically active and I got all this negative energy... the tall grays entered my mind like an invasion of cockroaches which no amount of pif-paf could deal with... I was helpless before their massive hordes, their violence no man could fathom... (to be continued...)

@haviZsultan now isro is going to litter you with links after links of things that have nothing to do with what you just said. :rofl:

I would actually enjoy that... but he just ignores me. :angry:

Tell me one thing whats the relationship b/w @Armstrong and @Hyperion they seem to be doing everything together even talk about girls together on a hell serious threads ....some lala love?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom