What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, read whatever you can get your hands on. My approach is always historical data and more current affairs mags, which have a bearing on rates. I'd recommend you read whatever you can!

I do read the Economist, Newsweek & about a dozen news sites every day & I do have an opinion on those things even if I don't share it.

But what do you mean by 'historical data' here ? As in 'doctoral research' of others or something else ?

First you were a good marshmalman.

Than you had an evil plan.

You began terrorizing a random city.

oxSNK.jpg

Leaving us no choice so me, @A.Rafay, @Armstrong, and @Hyperion had to put you down.

xXQgP.jpg

And dis story was made and inventd by

toonvectors-2952-940.jpg

Da Fat King

PLUS

Babyhuey_9859.jpg

Da fat MAMA

pink_elephant_cartoon2.png

i.e
mqdefault.jpg

:P :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine, Thank you ! How are you ?

The weekend has been pretty boring ! Hows your weekend been so far ?

im fine as well,my weekend was jus ok cuz i had to stay home most of da time due to flu and temp. so spent much time on net:P

but i will b goin out wid family tody somwhere for outing:bunny:

i did not c u here yesterdy where wer u:unsure:

kaheen result tu nahi agiya ta b4 its announced time :P

im fine as well,my weekend was jus ok cuz i had to stay home most of da time due to flu and temp. so spent much time on net:P

but i will b goin out wid family tody somwhere for outing:bunny:

i did not c u here yesterdy where wer u:unsure:

kaheen result tu nahi agiya ta b4 its announced time :P

I do hope the flu & the fever subsides because its an absolute pain in the neck whenever it happens & one doesn't even feel like talking to others.

I was here but I logged in late; around 3:00 a.m I suppose !

I do hope the flu & the fever subsides because its an absolute pain in the neck whenever it happens & one doesn't even feel like talking to others.

I was here but I logged in late; around 3:00 a.m I suppose !

but i talk more and am in more action during dis condition cuz its depressin to jus ly on bed and do nuttin all day :what::sad:

3 am? o y do u sleep so late:girl_wacko::unsure:

u ll get budda juldi

but i talk more and am in more action during dis condition cuz its depressin to jus ly on bed and do nuttin all day :what::sad:

3 am? o y do u sleep so late:girl_wacko::unsure:

u ll get budda juldi

Well I'm usually in a pretty...pretty bad mood whenever I'm ill & I don't want anyone to talk to me ! :angry:

I am buddaa already, kiddo ! :tup:

so are u ill des days cuz i c u in pretty bad mood dez days?:what:

buddha as in diz?

BABY%20WITH%20BEARD.jpg

Nahh I'm just depressed these days due to my inability to get things done because of a few factors some of which are out of my control !

Nahhh older ! :blink:

@Marshmallow : Okay kiddo I'm off ! I have a class in an hour's time !

Got I hate Sunday Classes ! :hitwall:

Take Care & stop teasing your Mom ! :angry:

Go & give her a hug & a kiss on the cheeks ! :agree:

Nahh I'm just depressed these days due to my inability to get things done because of a few factors some of which are out of my control !

Nahhh older ! :blink:

dedicated to ya to change ur bad mood:what:

tumblr_mc9w97qrua1qijhi2o1_500.jpg

wen i wz free back in months i also had boring and bad days but i tried made dem gud by doing shetaniya here and there :P

u will hav gud time once ur result is out and u will get busy then :tup::bunny::chilli:
@Armstrong

ok tc bye ...i gtg too mamz calling..

wat class?:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom