What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naa yaar. I am scared of him He said that Don't make me angry, I am terrible person. :woot:

Couldn't post for an hour as my hands were shaking due to fear. :cry:

He got a temper but he is on point with some of his posts.

@KRAIT who was much more concerned about this rape case bringing bad name to India rather than talking about the societal change needed in India to overcome such muck. And he was cribbing about so many threads being opened about it. This is the response and I think this is the kind of chauvinism that India has to fight against in order to clear its image rather than hiding it under the carpet through attempts of people like @KRAIT.

Most of us have heard the Brahamin male propaganda that the customs of sati, dowry, female infanticide and all other social suppression of women in India is the result of social degeneration, corruption, or still worse, foreign, Christian or Muslim influence. This is all one big lie designed to fool women. The reasons are far more deep-rooted, and are fully the result of Brahmin male
Chauvinistic approach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naa yaar. I am scared of him He said that Don't make me angry, I am terrible person. :woot:

Couldn't post for an hour as my hands were shaking due to fear. :cry:

And you actually believe him and started Shaking :cheesy: He also threatened @Marshmallow but she showed him eyes for eyes and trolled him further hen was frustrated !!!

Does @KRAIT and his ilk have an answer or do they want to hide this under the carpet to avoid a bad name to India by continuing to let the Indian women be raped by their own.

I do not think that @KRAIT's of India will be able to stop this movement. In any case, I don't think @KRAIT has the guts to answer the people in a free and open forum without the support of his ilk in the Indian Chat Room that he posts so bravely in, displaying his pseudo-male chauvinism, hiding behind some skirts.

In this matter i really dont care about India getting a bad name nor should those that care about the nation. The likes of @KRAIT and this type should focus on the issue and nothing else. They sould focus on educating and potentially changing the mindset of peoples. As for male chauvinistic chaps like this character - go and get a life and start respecting women the way they should be and stop burying your head in the sand.

@KRAIT must know that the real reason for the sad state of Indian women is the continuation of the Vedic and Vaishnava religions, collectively referred to as Brahminism or Astika Hinduism. These religions clearly and unambiguously justify and prescribe the crushing of women to the status of sub-humans. Rather than being due to some kind of corruption, the ghastly practices of sati, female infanticide, dowry and related acts are actually enforced by Vedic and Hindu scriptures. Although this may sound like some Christian or Muslim propaganda, it honestly is not.

Far from being enlightened and progressive, Brahmanism is in fact the very fountain of the evils of sati, female infanticide, devadasism and dowry.

Now where is barbie? Taking a break... see... if havi sultan does something it's a problem but if someone else does it...ooooooh such a problem.

Personally I love it when your troll ajtr. Continue. :kiss:
You make this forum so much more fun. Dunno what we'd do without you.

I do not think that @KRAIT's of India will be able to stop this movement. In any case, I don't think @KRAIT has the guts to answer the people in a free and open forum without the support of his ilk in the Indian Chat Room that he posts so bravely in, displaying his pseudo-male chauvinism, hiding behind some skirts.

Chechi vannu!! Ninte karyam ekadehsam sheri akum ippo.. jetti keerum nokkikkoo ;)

Haha.. i think looney believes the only people getting raped and are rapists are from a particular religion...and all rapists reads vedic scripts and get influenced by brahmanism (which i dont know what is).

Its "look i fetched few bashing articles.. everybody applaude.. im so cool" mentality.

Poor Brahmins :rofl:

Last time I heard, they are loosing their right to do poojas in Temples which was exclusive to those guys :P

Someone's lost it completely :rofl: . Never seen a troll rolling like this :rofl:

Poor Brahmins :rofl:

Last time I heard, they are loosing their right to do poojas in Temples which was exclusive to those guys :P

Poor Evil yindoo Brahmins . Say the full name or someone's gonna get hurt real bad :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom