What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SpArK Woman Fights To Change Killing of Mountain Lion Cubs - Central Coast News KION/KCBA

Where the hell you found this news to post in that thread.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way wish there was a way to send voice... heavy drumming going on outside... relax hyperion its not an AK47... its drums for a shaadi though the difference can't be told in Wazir/Maseed weddings. I swear to god in one friends attan video I couldn't tell when it was gun and when it was drums. :lol:

Like this :D :

[video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xvwMM8Tga0[/video]

Gotta watch this if u a P-A-K-I music fan or drums fan.

Deep seated resentment is being sensed. :undecided:

SHHhhhh...

When I talked about Razpak and wrote one political line... bum hurting... no barbie here now with her bum hurting. :angry:

Bum only hurt when krait involved which is why I say... ahem ahem, Krait, should make a move. :devil:

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

World's tiniest Puppy:

6a00d8341c145e53ef0115700acb2f970b-800wi

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=143754" target="_blank">Marshmallow</a></u> gets to decide which member here this guy resembles. :p

PS Drumming stopped by the time i reached the end.

@SpArK Woman Fights To Change Killing of Mountain Lion Cubs - Central Coast News KION/KCBA

To tame aunty-ji turned-rude , you need to search at most strangest places for medicine.

It was a target killing. :rofl:

In target killing People go and never come back! but razpak will be back in a few days!! I hope it was not his perma ban :cheesy:

It was a target killing. :rofl:

In target killing People go and never come back! but razpak will be back in a few days!! I hope it was not his perma ban :cheesy:

What else you want. She is super fun and interested! :D
@Aeronaut, our bro @Armstrong has "firrangi" competition. Let the fight begin. :pop:

Its his own @Armstrong fault, i believe in honey bee theory :D

Whoever is trying to put up competition to my baby bother will regret :haha:

I was wondering the same!! Where the heck did he get these kind of news?? :woot:

:rofl:

I was wondering the same!! Where the heck did he get these kind of news?? :woot:

@KRAIT must know that the real reason for the sad state of Indian women is the continuation of the Vedic and Vaishnava religions, collectively referred to as Brahminism or Astika Hinduism. These religions clearly and unambiguously justify and prescribe the crushing of women to the status of sub-humans. Rather than being due to some kind of corruption, the ghastly practices of sati, female infanticide, dowry and related acts are actually enforced by Vedic and Hindu scriptures. Although this may sound like some Christian or Muslim propaganda, it honestly is not.

Far from being enlightened and progressive, Brahmanism is in fact the very fountain of the evils of sati, female infanticide, devadasism and dowry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom