What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can have three Pakistani flags, she is still an Indian. You guys are also provoking her to make her continue. :cheesy:

She too an Evil Brahmin yindoo in disguise?? Man these RAW people are good :P

She can have three Pakistani flags, she is still an Indian. You guys are also provoking her to make her continue. :cheesy:

hahahaha .. She is getting provoked as noone is picking her bait to get banned .

@nuclearpak it takes me 2 click to post those posts again.next time next thread.you are invited there to do your chowkidari work. dont worry about the time.PDF indians will send you the invitation and let you know your duty hrs on thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha .. She is getting provoked as noone is picking her bait to get banned .

So ignore her, anyway I think she was on point with her assessment of kraits reaction to those threads. He threw a bitchfit and that is why I was gesturing with him earlier as well.

603259_495160287203356_251760380_n.png

32626771.jpg

Lets talk about your New year!! How was it?? Thakarthoo??

Was good .. you should go to that place i was referring to . Its called elaveezhapoonjira or valley of no leaves.

Some 3200 ft above sea level, virtually feels like top of the world. Around midight the fog surrounds you along with wind and sounds from the wild. You cant go all the way atop by car or bike but will have to rent a 4x4 Jeep from down . The trekking of jeep is terrific and if u see the road they are going most ppl will faint.

I think from ur place it will be less than 170kms by road.

So ignore her, anyway I think she was on point with her assessment of kraits reaction to those threads. He threw a bitchfit and that is why I was gesturing with him earlier as well.

I won't comment on anyone's behavior but she is just doing the same . Trust me if Any indian would have equated Rape with Islam Ban-hammer would have fallen forever .She is just doin the same but i have seen that type of physiological profiles . Agree in a Sarcastic way to just about everything they say and after throwing a fit and provoking they would run out of steam . Thats what i did in that thread and thats what i am doing now .

@nuclearpak it takes me 2 click to post those posts again.next time next thread.you are invited there to do your chowkidari work. dont worry about the time.PDF indians will send you the invitation and let you know your duty hrs on thread.

Actually it takes more than two click..You have to click reply , First click, You have to copy it, second click, you have to paste it,third click and after that you have click post quick reply, fourth click..

See you at least need four click to start a thread :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom