What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend after break up used to listen to this song and a few more and go into cry marathon . Then i asked him to man up and stop listening to this verbal diarrhea :D
Cry...............................:rofl:

After break up, take Single malt, weed, trance music, call your best friend and Voila......Keep laughing till you pass out. :D

Its Not an art , its an victorian english , Jamaican accent brain fart :P

Oh thou my red rose of love , my beloved , thy moon , thy stars will die for thy shyt :rofl:
@Hyperion @KRAIT looks like this young cat ain't never been in love before. :D If @RazPaK was here he would tell you about being heartbroken, he got those stories. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Not an art , its an victorian english , Jamaican accent brain fart :P
Oh thou my red rose of love , my beloved , thy moon , thy stars will die for thy shyt :rofl:
Thy shyt..................Shakespeare just came out from his grave, walked to gun store and shot himself in head. :lol:

Dry Lemon Chicken Recipe

Will try to cook this week

Preparation

1) Wash and cut Chicken breast fillets into bite size pieces

2) Marinate chicken pieces with 1 beaten egg, 1 tbsp ginger/garlic paste, 2tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp pepper powder, 2tbsp red chilli sauce, 1 lime juice and salt for a good 2-3 hours before frying

3) Wash and cut green and red chillies very fine

Cooking Process

1) Heat oil in a wok to the highest temperature and fry marinated chicken pieces in batches not over crowding

2) Drain them in a tissue paper and transfer into a serving plate

3) Garnish with cut green and red chillies
Serving Tip: This snack goes well with a full bodied wine

IMG_0138.jpeg
IMG_0140.jpeg
IMG_0142.jpeg
IMG_0151.jpeg
IMG_0048.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg
IMG_0053.jpeg

IMG_0083.jpeg

Dry Lemon Chicken Recipe

Will try to cook this week

Preparation

1) Wash and cut Chicken breast fillets into bite size pieces

2) Marinate chicken pieces with 1 beaten egg, 1 tbsp ginger/garlic paste, 2tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp pepper powder, 2tbsp red chilli sauce, 1 lime juice and salt for a good 2-3 hours before frying

3) Wash and cut green and red chillies very fine

Cooking Process

1) Heat oil in a wok to the highest temperature and fry marinated chicken pieces in batches not over crowding

2) Drain them in a tissue paper and transfer into a serving plate

3) Garnish with cut green and red chillies
Serving Tip: This snack goes well with a full bodied wine

IMG_0138.jpeg
IMG_0140.jpeg
IMG_0142.jpeg
IMG_0151.jpeg
IMG_0048.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg
IMG_0053.jpeg

IMG_0083.jpeg

Call us sometime to kerela man !! . we will bring our own bottles ( as the queue for alcohol in kerela is crazy) and have a mad party in allepy . allupuzza or munnar !!

Call us sometime to kerela man !! . we will bring our own bottles ( as the queue for alcohol in kerela is crazy) and have a mad party in allepy . allupuzza or munnar !!

Alleppey and Alapuzha are both same. I dont like Backwaters anymore. Too many tourists, too much houseboats, it has lost its charm.

Look for forest hilltops.. they are the best.

vythiri_resort_serinty.jpg

I would suggest a few places if u are keen.

Alleppey and Alapuzha are both same. I dont like Backwaters anymore. Too many tourists, too much houseboats, it has lost its charm.

Look for forest hilltops.. they are the best.

vythiri_resort_serinty.jpg

I would suggest a few places if u are keen.

See , i never like to go in places where tourists go . so some undiscovered gem in forest/hilltop which access to alcohol and non veg will be awesome .

See , i never like to go in places where tourists go . so some undiscovered gem in forest/hilltop which access to alcohol and non veg will be awesome .

Ive got few friends who owns Hilltop resorts across Kerala. Just PM me when u plan to go.

Ive got few friends who owns Hilltop resorts across Kerala. Just PM me when u plan to go.

I would never be able to PM you . 10 k posts . you do if u can and we can be in touch .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom