What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT yaar banda fully trained hai- per test subject nai mil reha- ap free ho?- :D-
Nahin bhai. Hum to har time busy rehte hain. WOh to laga ki isko thoda guidance mil jaaye aapke experience se to bhala ho jayega iska. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
feel sorry for you bro..I had a crush at very age and she was Pushtoon too.she had green eyes..I still remember her eyes..very beautiful MASHALLAH...she used to live right next to our house in Pakistan.,..but aage kuch nahi ho saka we shifted to KSA.and a month ago i got tto know from my cousin in Pak tht she got married and now living in America..i saw her pictures and I tell you no Indian actress even Ashwariya can be compared to her beauty...but when i grew mature I fell in love with a Kashmiri girl..and tht was the worst thing of my life..wish i cud erase it somehow..I used to think of kidnapping her killing her brother..it was the hardest time of my life..my mind was so fked up i made up links..where to get the gun..to pay the right people to do the job for me coz she went to Khi for studies..and i knew guys in MQM who assured me it can be done but after a few months i came to China for studies.thn i started smoking hash regularly it helped me alot to forget but m a very changed person now..and its been 4 years i cant quit it...I was a better guy before falling in love.

What kind of pashtun families you people are coming across? That pashtun girl was not doing pardah?
And you were planning of kidnapping kashmiri girl (and probably raping her) and killing her bro, what the fck is wrong with you? No wonder i read about so many rape and kidnapping cases in punjab for guys like you set their ghaleez eyes on beautiful girls, with no sense of haya and sharam.
Any way no more discussion about pashtun girls on this thread..

Is there a reason for specifying the girls ethnicity and talking about murder? :what:

How about saying she was Pakistani for a change?
Just gives trolls an opening.

Ab tujhe har random ladki pasand aa jaaye to main kya karun. Tharki pane ki bhi hudd hoti hai. :D

Are samjh kya rakha hai mujhe. Yaar tharkipana kuch jyada hi badta jaa raha hai logon ka. Pele khud mehnat karo. Nahin mile, to meri help lo.

Ghar baithe sab cheej chahiye tumhe.

@KRAIT bab ki jay hooooo :victory:....... baba hum na tajurbay karoo ko apni shagirdagi me lay loo......... bar bar nakam hona se bahter hai phela hi kisi Experience ki help avail ker ley......... :lol:

AIK PHIr KRAIT bab ki jay..........

@KRAIT bab ki jay hooooo :victory:....... baba hum na tajurbay karoo ko apni shagirdagi me lay loo......... bar bar nakam hona se bahter hai phela hi kisi Experience ki help avail ker ley......... :lol:

AIK PHIr KRAIT bab ki jay..........
Sada sukhi raho, jeb main paisa aur munh pe smile rakho.

Offer limited time ke liye, kripya jaldi register karayen,

Krait Classes

Education le hamare honhaar aur experienced teaching faculty se, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Armstrong se, jinhe Turkey, Saudi Arab aur Pakistan main kaafi experience hai. Agar aapko koi kam deemag wali ladki pasand hai to uske liye special lecture @RazPaK se. :angel:

@Marshmallow Kaun pareshan kar raha hai tumhe ?

RazPak Mota!!!:undecided:

But im enough for him!:P
Funny-Baby-Pictures.jpg

now its also a picture thread as well. thnx @Marshmallow :thank_you2:

arey phir to bhai hai tu apna. i said in previous posts. i fall in love every now and then. ...lolz
but now for a good time i left this...... and bacame a good ....man

Thank You!
funny-baby-girl-thumb6195679.jpg

@RazPaK in his childhood:P
baby-funny-cute-pictures-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom