What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
tum log yahan baby sitter per ho kya ammi chor gai theen ke munee ka khayal rakhna hai ? tum log hi to meri army ho :chilli:

what sort of leader of Army are u who is unable to move an inch without us?:P Apky Legs nahi hay kia? :bunny:

Reactions: HRK
Never been better.. Had a fight with my girl friend.. Now peace in my mind!! :D

hahahah u all fight with ur gfs and then come here to show ur frustration like RazPak:P
Funny+Cute+Baby+Girl_3.jpg

tu to na laik shagird hai 2 saal main 138 posts ? tu aik banda rakh jo posts likhy tery liye beta home work ker :rofl:

Jo hukum Sarkar ka...........So kase hai aap fit faat..........

Jo hukum Sarkar ka...........So kase hai aap fit faat..........

bilkul theek thak janab bus thory bhoky hai aj khana nhi khaya abhi tak bed se uthny ka dil nhi hai trolling speed 340 KMPH per ja rahi hai na :)

I am sure that, you will make it easier for them.. Or we can always ask help from Bangladeshis.. They are more than happy to help you :rofl:

That headache itself is sweet sometimes ;)

and next time when sh1t happen i will count you in my posts then don't cry ok . that posts only they can handle :rofl:

for more info check my past :devil:

Reactions: HRK
@Imran Khan

and who r u Imran Khan? u cant be Imran Khan,he is one and only! be real!:P and whose pic is there in ur display? to scary to give a second look:fie::fie::fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Imran Khan

and who r u Imran Khan? u cant be Imran Khan,he is one and only! be real!:P and whose pic is there in ur display? to scary to give a second look:fie::fie::fie:

Yes Imran Khan is one & only one.......there is some person who is copying his lifestyle & name & doing politics these days in Pakistan....fans i tell u :lol:

@Imran Khan

i am here imran khan when that imran was no sunami ok i am senior :P after he become favorite every one eye to take my username :lol:

display is gen akhter abdul rehman google him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom