What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of all the things the Brits have come up with why are you reading American English Literature ? Not that there is anything wrong with it...I'm a massive fan of Hemingway, Thoreau & Emerson but to read it exclusively for an entire term sounds like an over-kill !

Me f9 too.....kya hoo rah hai aaj kaal naswar corner mey......

Pataa nahin sir mein tou abhi 2-3 ghanteii pehlee ayaa huuun ! :undecided:

Have to read a 200 pages of American lit and a 17th century British play each week for the whole year. :woot:

Now I know how married people feel.

What exactly is your Undergrad in ? Creative Writing, English Literature, Communication...what ?

Naswar corner k log kahan hain sab chly gae kiya??:cry:
dunya idhr ki udhr ho jae Armstrong to yhin rahy ga:D

I think he was quoting Iqbal, you know that poem
Intazha khudowi mein bara sub se watan hai
jo paran usk hai.......

sorry for the bad roman urdu..

Zakir is a proud Indian, not that I'm against patriotism, he definately thinks partition was wrong search youtube "Zakir naik on partion". I used to be a fan of his untill I started checking up his references, I'm suprised you check them and didn't find anything wrong, usually he lies, peverts etc etc everytime he speaks.

Errr...I was brought up outside Pakistan since I was 2...I do not know Urdu properly, lt alone understand ANY of Iqbal's poems! My parents would translate them...But for the life of me I cannot distinguish which part was from a poem and which part my parents translated to an incident so I would understand better... :blink:
Yea, we didnt find anything wrong...Then again I am talking about when he first came online...Until the 1st Indians who slandered his name...After that I was just away at university and couldn't sit in front of the tv for his speaches! Can you please give me links where he quoted wrongly? Because I am curious as to how EVERYONE sees it and I do not!

Last edited by a moderator:
Errr...I was brought up outside Pakistan since I was 2...I do not know Urdu properly, lt alone understand ANY of Iqbal's poems! My parents would translate them...But for the life of me I cannot distinguish which part was from a poem and which part my parents translated to an incident so I would understand better... :blink:
Yea, we didnt find anything wrong...Then again I am talking about when he first came online...Until the 1st Indians who slandered his name...After that I was just away at university and couldn't sit in front of the tv for his speaches! Can you please give me links where he quoted wrongly? Because I am curious as to how EVERYONE sees it and I do not!

Sharam tou nahin ayee tumbheiii London ki Maim ! :rofl:

Khair my English (literary) is better than my Urdu (literary) too ! :cry:

Stop talking about that man ! :angry:

Religion is a personal matter- no point in bragging about how non muslim you are-

Personal? Really? Interesting...

Sharam tou nahin ayee tumbheiii London ki Maim ! :rofl:

Khair my English (literary) is better than my Urdu (literary) too ! :cry:

Stop talking about that man ! :angry:

London ki maim? Lolzzz...I was in London for only 2.5 years! :P

What the heck was I talking about? It alone? Let alone maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom