What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh- i seriously hate reading long paragraphs- and i agree with you- but
my point was in the context- that if a person brags about his personal islamic or unislamic ways- thats not kool-

I guess that was in the joking mood! I am not sure how one can be religious and show off...that just kills it because being religious includes humility and showing off kills that portion...

How can one be non-religious and shows off? Don't they feel ashamed for showing off such stuff?

Talon, did you go offline or do you want me to explain more of his lies....

I already showed a video of 25 mistakes in 5 mins looolz

ehm ehm- some thing related to religion dear Sir?-

I guess that was in the joking mood! I am not sure how one can be religious and show off...that just kills it because being religious includes humility and showing off kills that portion...

Some one is religious and he is showing off is branded as a mullah instantaneously-

How can one be non-religious and shows off? Don't they feel ashamed for showing off such stuff?

Some one non religious showing off is known as apnay Butt sahib-
Religious is a personal matter was a reply to his confessions-:devil:-

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Ahh...nice way to justify ungratefulness! When someone does you a small favour you go saying thank you...You bow to your boss and say yes boss...You respect your parents...But the creator of all this gets not even a thought? Interesting is it not? Can't you expect your boss to be patient and just as you did your work and he gets his salary so no need to show any respect or gratefulness...

Expect your parents to be just because you became a good person so they do not need your respect...

Such words can be twisted in soo many ways for those who are ignorant towards understanding religion...

But in the end everyone has their right to whatever they want, free world ;)

Were the GOD unjust he would have FORCEFULLY made you obey, taken away your freedom...This point and many others like it no one wants to see and voice out...Like I said, free world...

But I find those words a little ignorant and proud and not a drop of humbleness! Then again that is my view....everyone is allowed their opinion...Like I said I was born in the wrong era :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom