What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctors a question : If a person were to eat chopped up chillies, tomatoes, onions, a slab of butter & gulp down two raw eggs (all of it on an empty stomach) & then vomit all of it on a frying pan, would that make a better omelette or would going the usual way be better ? Just curious ! :angel:

Why not you try it and let us know the results?

No worries because Hippos are neither a 'He' nor a 'She' but an 'It' ! :angel:

LOLZ

:D Touche, Chaudrain Sahiba !

Welcome to experimental science! :P

:D Touche, Chaudrain Sahiba !

Array kai ki touchy? Kisnay touch kiya? :P

Well, to know something and remember it....its best to experiment and view it....that way it stays in the mind! Plus one can always do with a lab rat to try the experiment on ;)

Welcome to experimental science! :P

Array kai ki touchy? Kisnay touch kiya? :P

Well, to know something and remember it....its best to experiment and view it....that way it stays in the mind! Plus one can always do with a lab rat to try the experiment on ;)

Hmmmn....would a lab 'hippo' cut the grade ? :D

Doctors a question : If a person were to eat chopped up chillies, tomatoes, onions, a slab of butter & gulp down two raw eggs (all of it on an empty stomach) & then vomit all of it on a frying pan, would that make a better omelette or would going the usual way be better ? Just curious ! :angel:...........

Considering that the trip to the stomach and back will add lots of acid and some remnants of a partially digested prior meal, the omelette will very likely not be tasty, at least for most people who would not even consider that the answer to such a question was actually needed in the first place! :D

Talon, eik baaat poochoon ? :undecided:
Sure ask! ....

Considering that the trip to the stomach and back will add lots of acid and some remnants of a partially digested prior meal, the omelette will very likely not be tasty, at least for most people who would not even consider that the answer to such a question was actually needed in the first place! :D

Lolzzz....yea acid, propped with tons of enzymes and bacteria...

A typical Elite member reply…..with analysis and suggested results…… :coffee:

No matter how weird a question is…..:D

WS dear.....How r u...??

Studies kasi ja rahi hai....

Yaar Hammad Bhai tell me something - If an ACCA comes to your bank for a job ! Would a commercial bank be willing to employee an ACCA & if so in what capacity (department) ? I say this because I'm thinking of doing my next internship at a bank in Lahore.

Yaar Hammad Bhai tell me something - If an ACCA comes to your bank for a job ! Would a commercial bank be willing to employee an ACCA & if so in what capacity (department) ? I say this because I'm thinking of doing my next internship at a bank in Lahore.

Dear in this situation the basic question is for which post that candidate has shown his interest…….

There are lot of departments & different roles in banking sector....……best suited are compliance and audit department or finance departments for ACCA or CA qualified.....….but theses department does not offers many job opportunities……due to their small scale......other then this i have seen many CA qualified in Trade, SME, and Retail banking......and they were very successful in their careers......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom