Status
Not open for further replies.
407608_248223665305927_646591210_n.jpg

@Arm
Han msla hai mujhay:angry: mera bhai fail hoga kiya?:frown::cry::cry:

@Laeeq
main jlnay walon main sy ni lakshmi g:p:D

acha g chltay hain milain gay kuch sadiyon k baad:D

Just dropping by to pour some honey into naswarian's ears. I've been listening to this nonstop for like the last half hour.

Forget the girl, enjoy the song.;)
Disclaimer: It's all over the internet...there is no privacy thing about it.:angel:

Cant see the video...

apni moonhboli behn ko samjha len... Pakistan k baray mn anab shanab bolti rehti hy:angry::cry::angry:

Wow! Whats with Ajtr? Indians say she talks bad abt Indians...Pakistanis say she talks bad abt Pakistani? Sister Ajtr aap kuch kahna chain gi??

Please don't go like this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_q9Dk8vsA
Where he goes My name is Shiela...

:P

Last edited by a moderator:
talon ap ke waja say nam he pak gaya mera lakshami ........ :cry:

nothing aj bohot dino bad aain ap online research kaisy chal rahi hai

Lolzz...Sorry about that but I just keep reading it as Lakshmi :P

Research is going ok...I think though I am supposed to look at some gene software but there is something wrong with my network connection and I cannot link to the server...Am waiting for them to resolve the problem...its 3 days now!! My supervisor is annoyed!

to phir kar dain jhenga lala..... aj pata chal jay ap k supervisor ko k ap bhe pakistani hain aur pakistani kia kar sakty hain ........
:taz:

to phir kar dain jhenga lala..... aj pata chal jay ap k supervisor ko k ap bhe pakistani hain aur pakistani kia kar sakty hain ........
:taz:

Thats the whole prob...Just for the sake of Pakistan AND Islam's name I dont...SIGH! Phelay hi some of these people are Islamophobic...I dont want them to stop giving Muslims opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom