What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
arey kitni shareef hain ap......:laugh:

warna koi aur hota to ab tak supervisor ko leny k deny par jaty. :mamba:

Ya, Pakistanis who live out of Pak are usually more shareef than Pakistanis living in Pakistan :P

In Pak you have to fight for your right hence people are tayz...Abroad people dont need to ...so they don't learn that skill :D

lolz.....

but still we listen pakistan's are treated bad comparing indians and other nationals in Europe and in saudi etc...... is it right??

lolz.....

but still we listen pakistan's are treated bad comparing indians and other nationals in Europe and in saudi etc...... is it right??

Well, it depends....

I heard Pakistanis are treated better than Indians in Saudi purely because we are Muslims...BUT When it comes to some cases, Pakistanis are quicker in fighting and hence, are badnaam in some places...

In Europe one can not tell a Pakistani from Indian...so I am not sure of the treatment...But the thing about Indians here in Europe is that they are a YES MEN army...They will say yes to anything even low pay...They never seem to use the word no...

They seem to want to solve everything...

1 recent example in my canteen when we were eating, I passed by an Indian guy and he saw me I sat behind him with my friends and a European guy not sure from where sat to the table next to him and asked if he was a Pakistani....

The Indian guy asked him to guess and then finally said he is Indian...The European guy said he is looking for a Pakistani because he will be going to Pakistan for a visit and wanted some information and guidance.

Now, a normal human would say I am sorry I DO NOT KNOW...but being an Indian this guy says O I am not a Pakistani but I have a Pakistani friend and gave out some contact of a guy who used to do his PhD here....

I mean what if that guy is not in the country? Not from that city? Not free to help? On top of that the Pakistani guy will have to not only make sure the guy is safe but also needs to make sure he is not going to do something stupid like bring liquor or drugs as most Europeans are well known to do when they go to Asia!

BUT NO thanks to the Indian NOW HE WILL HAVE TO HELP because he was freely recommended and his information was freely given like some free package! ON

I mean how hard can it be to say I am sorry but I can not help you or.

I can ask my friend who is from Pakistan. But I will get back to you about that (After asking the Pakistani guy) - not giving away free contacts!

This wasnt the 1st incident...it was 3rd or 4th one I had seen some Indian incapable of saying NO or I am sorry I do not know?!

I am not racist...But I would never have liked it if I was thrown some responsibility without prior notice!

lolz.....

As for other nationals...Well, gori chamri especially the British have a problem to dominate....They like to feel in power! And Pakistanis have the same problem! Indians do not...Hence, they get along better....

PLUS the Indian ambassador in ANY country (at least the countries I have been to) HELP get employment and stuff for their people! While the Pakistani one's aims revolves around him and his pocket! He will do business, get some contracts for HIS family and friends

Esp if some gora is involved...these Pakistani diplomats will pull some strings to help a gora but GOD forbid he helps another aam Pakistani...

Armstrong my brother....Are you gonna contribute more than your likes?

Well, it depends....

I heard Pakistanis are treated better than Indians in Saudi purely because we are Muslims...BUT When it comes to some cases, Pakistanis are quicker in fighting and hence, are badnaam in some places...

In Europe one can not tell a Pakistani from Indian...so I am not sure of the treatment...But the thing about Indians here in Europe is that they are a YES MEN army...They will say yes to anything even low pay...They never seem to use the word no...

They seem to want to solve everything...

1 recent example in my canteen when we were eating, I passed by an Indian guy and he saw me I sat behind him with my friends and a European guy not sure from where sat to the table next to him and asked if he was a Pakistani....

The Indian guy asked him to guess and then finally said he is Indian...The European guy said he is looking for a Pakistani because he will be going to Pakistan for a visit and wanted some information and guidance.

Now, a normal human would say I am sorry I DO NOT KNOW...but being an Indian this guy says O I am not a Pakistani but I have a Pakistani friend and gave out some contact of a guy who used to do his PhD here....

I mean what if that guy is not in the country? Not from that city? Not free to help? On top of that the Pakistani guy will have to not only make sure the guy is safe but also needs to make sure he is not going to do something stupid like bring liquor or drugs as most Europeans are well known to do when they go to Asia!

BUT NO thanks to the Indian NOW HE WILL HAVE TO HELP because he was freely recommended and his information was freely given like some free package! ON

I mean how hard can it be to say I am sorry but I can not help you or.

I can ask my friend who is from Pakistan. But I will get back to you about that (After asking the Pakistani guy) - not giving away free contacts!

This wasnt the 1st incident...it was 3rd or 4th one I had seen some Indian incapable of saying NO or I am sorry I do not know?!

I am not racist...But I would never have liked it if I was thrown some responsibility without prior notice!

so if that is the case .

pakistani can still say no on the face of gori chamri when he calls him

As for other nationals...Well, gori chamri especially the British have a problem to dominate....They like to feel in power! And Pakistanis have the same problem! Indians do not...Hence, they get along better....

PLUS the Indian ambassador in ANY country (at least the countries I have been to) HELP get employment and stuff for their people! While the Pakistani one's aims revolves around him and his pocket! He will do business, get some contracts for HIS family and friends

Esp if they if some gora is involved...these Pakistani diplomats will pull some strings to help a gora but GOD forbid he helps another aam Pakistani...

Armstrong my brother....Are you gonna contribute more than your likes?

unfortunately this is true for all of Pakistani's not only abroad but in pakistan we have same mentality. Most of Pakistani's when get a good job they try hard that their frnds or relatives do not get equal to him. and sadly this is very much disturbing as well. munafiqat. .....
khair i have to go to work see ya.. in sha ALLAH

ALLAH karey ap ka server theak ho jaye jaldi say ..:)

so if that is the case .

pakistani can still say no on the face of gori chamri when he calls him

Please read what I wrote and then what you wrote...

He can say no and the Pakistani will look bad while the Indian will look grand for trying to help!

Why force someone into a situation because of one's incapability of saying no?

Why can't Indians say no to gori chamri? Why do they always need to look grand at other people's expense?

I just gave 1 example while I have many more....each similar the Indian pulling someone else into a situation because he is incapable of saying no!

How would you feel if you were pulled into a situation UNWILLINGLY?

Bye Arm:wave::D

Bye Arm:wave::D

Hi there!!

Doctors a question : If a person were to eat chopped up chillies, tomatoes, onions, a slab of butter & gulp down two raw eggs (all of it on an empty stomach) & then vomit all of it on a frying pan, would that make a better omelette or would going the usual way be better ? Just curious ! :angel:

@Arm
shukr hai Talon bhai aur zaidi bhai ni kaha:D:P

No worries because Hippos are neither a 'He' nor a 'She' but an 'It' ! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom