What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup thats something what I was thinking as well. Here in Lahore there are next to no opportunities because baring one all the bank HOs are in Karachi as are most financial institutions, brokerage houses etc. I was thinking more in the line of staying in karachi for a year or two & then trying my luck in Singapore, Hong Kong area !

Lalay may nay tumhain pahlay bhi kaha tha Dubai Karachi ki nisbat say zayada nazdeek hai Lahore kay

@ Lovey Bhai : Iranian Nationality lei leiii hai aap nei kiyaa ? Ya abhi tukk 100% Made in China assembled in Pakistan maaal hai ? :rofl:

Lalay may nay tumhain pahlay bhi kaha tha Dubai Karachi ki nisbat say zayada nazdeek hai Lahore kay

Yaaraa pataa nahin Dubai mein kaissii opportunities hain ? Sunna thaa that Abu Dhabi needed to bail Dubai out again after the recession !

@ Lovey Bhai : Iranian Nationality lei leiii hai aap nei kiyaa ? Ya abhi tukk 100% Made in China assembled in Pakistan maaal hai ? :rofl:

Irani bhi arbion ke tarah nationality nahi daitay - or waisay bhi iran ke nationality kia karni, ferangi mulak mughy waisay he pasand nahi, han irani say shadi kar lo tu bachon ko mil jaati hai. main tu biwi bachon samait made in Pakistan hon

Yaaraa pataa nahin Dubai mein kaissii opportunities hain ? Sunna thaa that Abu Dhabi needed to bail Dubai out again after the recession !

Karachi say tu zayada he hain, refer karnay ke koshish kar sakta hon PWC main

Karachi say tu zayada he hain, refer karnay ke koshish kar sakta hon PWC main

Oh Thank You sir ! Purrr Buttt apni khoon passeenii ki mehnat par PWC ke daftar ke bahir mooochii ki dukaaan mein khush hain when compared with sitting in the World Bank as its President due to a safarish down the lane ! Buttt mein khudiii kuuuuut kuuuut kar bhariii hoii hai !

Oh Thank You sir ! Purrr Buttt apni khoon passeenii ki mehnat par PWC ke daftar ke bahir mooochii ki dukaaan mein khush hain when compared with sitting in the World Bank as its President due to a safarish down the lane ! Buttt mein khudiii kuuuuut kuuuut kar bhariii hoii hai !

That's the spirit :enjoy:

Or tum sotay kab ho? mera tu weekend hai :)

Bhai in today's professional world reference does not mean "sifarish"....... :hitwall:

as it is not the grantee of job.......it only mean "I know this guy and think he/she could be suitable as per your requirements....
so check him out.....if he is suitable as per your requirements consider him".........

Bhai in today's professional world reference does not mean "sifarish"....... :hitwall:

as it is not the grantee of job.......it only mean "I know this guy and think he/she could be suitable as per your requirements....
so check him out.....if he is suitable as per your requirements consider him".........

I know - Dialogue maaar rahaa thaaaa ! :rofl:

I know - Dialogue maaar rahaa thaaaa ! :rofl:

something i wrote on last page...

PS: Butt Sb. PR counts very much in professional life, Many good employers think in your previous jobs if you haven't got any job where some of your friend or colleague referred that mean either you are not worth referring or you are not strong in social life and both of these are negative points for them

f1bq7n.jpg

Can you produce a small in-door plant for me which grows mangoes all over the year :smitten:

Har koi genetic modified goods mein kiyun interested hai? I do not deal with GM stuff...I mean we have enough additives and crap in processed food that our body is stressed enough in breaking them AND the higher risks of getting cancer ....

ALL I DO is select plants FOR BREEDING based on their DNA! IF they have a specific gene....I pass them to breeders to breed them with others with genes of requirement!

NO I DO NOTHING related to INTRODUCING a new gene!

I can enhance a gene present but I do not introduce one! For many reasons...

1stly, NOT ONE human on this planet UNDERSTANDS genes properly....So NO ONE can guarantee no side effects!
2ndly, It takes A LOT of trials to ACTUALLY produce 1 successful plant with some gene in it! Its not what people claim that it is easy or whatever crap!
3rdly, WHY on earth do you want a man made plant when GOD's creation is perfect?

The man made plant will NEVER produce the same as a natural 1!!!

Waste of money...No idea why people harm their own natural looks! The only thing I do is put moisturising lotion because of the dry cold!

Har koi genetic modified goods mein kiyun interested hai? I do not deal with GM stuff...I mean we have enough additives and crap in processed food that our body is stressed enough in breaking them AND the higher risks of getting cancer ....

ALL I DO is select plants FOR BREEDING based on their DNA! IF they have a specific gene....I pass them to breeders to breed them with others with genes of requirement!

NO I DO NOTHING related to INTRODUCING a new gene!

I can enhance a gene present but I do not introduce one! For many reasons...

1stly, NOT ONE human on this planet UNDERSTANDS genes properly....So NO ONE can guarantee no side effects!
2ndly, It takes A LOT of trials to ACTUALLY produce 1 successful plant with some gene in it! Its not what people claim that it is easy or whatever crap!
3rdly, WHY on earth do you want a man made plant when GOD's creation is perfect?

The man made plant will NEVER produce the same as a natural 1!!!

Haath hola rakhain ge, mai nay tu ek masoom se khwahish ka azhar kya tha..... :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom