What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ijizaaat mill gaii...ijizaaat mil gaiii ! :chilli:

Question : What attracted you to the Army in preference to the other service arms (PAF & NAVY) ?

Oyy Army main to ni ho:woot: ya ja to ni rae? interview waly question kr ray ho;) kher ye question to ni tha but 1st one was same:P
Hmmm a lot of factors:rolleyes:
NAVY ka to kbhi socha ni tha coz Navy main as such...:rolleyes: (though I love my Pak-Navy:) n they have a tough job)
but mera interest PAF n Land Army main tha..
agr engineering choose ki hoti to then obviously I would have prefferd PAF...Aeronautical engineer ya fir GDP(Pilot)
I think jo bhi medical choose krta hai he must go for Land Army:rolleyes: PAF is also good..
aur bhi boohooot say factors thay...

Oyy Army main to ni ho:woot: ya ja to ni rae? interview waly question kr ray ho;) kher ye question to ni tha but 1st one was same:P
Hmmm a lot of factors:rolleyes:
NAVY ka to kbhi socha ni tha coz Navy main as such...:rolleyes: (though I love my Pak-Navy:) n they have a tough job)
but mera interest PAF n Land Army main tha..
agr engineering choose ki hoti to then obviously I would have prefferd PAF...Aeronautical engineer ya fir GDP(Pilot)
I think jo bhi medical choose krta hai he must go for Land Army:rolleyes: PAF is also good..
aur bhi boohooot say factors thay...

Nahin mein army mein tou nahin sochaa thaaa keh jaonn paarrr gharr seh ijaazaaat nahin millliiii ! Plus ironically enough my Grandpa & Taya (both Ex-Army) were against me going into the Army...Mom ne tou eik doo nahin sunniii aur Abu ne kahaa sawall hii nahin paidaa hotaaa ! :cry:

Nahin mein army mein tou nahin sochaa thaaa keh jaonn paarrr gharr seh ijaazaaat nahin millliiii ! Plus ironically enough my Grandpa & Taya (both Ex-Army) were against me going into the Army...Mom ne tou eik doo nahin sunniii aur Abu ne kahaa sawall hii nahin paidaa hotaaa ! :cry:

Buttttttttttt whyyyyyyyyyyy???????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::blink:

So do you mean to tell me that those Kellog's Cornflakes or some of the other packed & sealed brands might actually have the 'wholesome goodness' inside them as they claim on the outside ? I thought they were actually bad for health & that as a general rule most things processed should be avoided in favor of organic or unprocessed stuff (e.g whole-wheat flour).

Kellogs cornflakes was made by a fundamentalist christian. He claimed it reduced Testosterone.

GOOD GOD! No!!! So far all those GM have some sort of flaw!

I dont modify them but I use natural methods through selective breeding to enhance certain traits and this is conventional method, I quicken it by knowing which plant HAS the gene with the required trait and then breed it with others which also have...It just quickens the process instead of waiting for the plant to grow big and later finding out it DOESNT even have the trait...

On top of that I study the genetics of some traits...Like flowering time, nutrient content...THIS way which plant has more of a certain trait is selected and bred with other selected plants...

Interesting. :coffee:

o_O
Pun intended.:cheesy:

Hello Zaidi....how are u....

baqi sub kha hai....

Choota Don Un ke intizar me soo na jay kahi... :alcoholic:
chootadon.jpg

Dunno ! They just wanted me to go for a career other than the Army seeing that 3-4 men from our family had already served ! But I wanted to be in the Armored Corp ! :cry:

Kellogs cornflakes was made by a fundamentalist christian. He claimed it reduced Testosterone.

What ? I just ate a bowl today ! *the Horror...the Horror* :blink:

Everyone must contribute individually...
lekin sb Army me hi aa gae to pichy kuch bchy ga hi ni:p:)

n eat another bowl plz:p:rofl:

Dunno ! They just wanted me to go for a career other than the Army seeing that 3-4 men from our family had already served ! But I wanted to be in the Armored Corp ! :cry:

What ? I just ate a bowl today ! *the Horror...the Horror* :blink:

Shaadi ke din mat karna phir to theek hai

Everyone must contribute individually...
lekin sb Army me hi aa gae to pichy kuch bchy ga hi ni:p:)

n eat another bowl plz:p:rofl:

Waisee bhii meraa 3-4 din baad court martial hovaa hotaa because I can't follow orders - I am my own General ! :pakistan:

You should eat one too...aaappp kii ghaniii moocheinn isss baat kii alamat hai keh aaap kii body mein bhi testosterone kafiii ziyadaaa hai !

Shaadi ke din mat karna phir to theek hai

Sahib humm shadddii shudddii kii balaa seh dooor hii rehteii hain ! Humm Azad hain...!

You understand what I'm saying 'Gora Sahib' ? :undecided:

@Arm
ohho Court Martial kahan hota simply nikaal dety:P
aur main bhi azaad panchhi:cry: qaid ho gya:cry: but i love this "qaid" now:p:)
aur apko wo select hi na krtay:rofl:
aur krty to ese sidha kr k rkh dety k azadiyan bhool jaatin:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom