What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
dekha dekha sab say pehlay main nay discover kiya k ticker has been banned:D
no he really is a decent guy but just read a few posts of him against indians:p I think because of them he has been banned:D
in the posts he was saying "why shouldn't I post? I will..:p:D
so may be because of that...;)

no he really is a decent guy but just read a few posts of him against indians:p I think because of them he has been banned:D
Hum sap aapke shukrguzar hain jo aapne ijaad kiya aur humsabko iss samachar se mukhathib kiya.

Zaidi tum to bahut hoshiyaar ho. Proud of you. :lol:

Hum sap aapke shukrguzar hain jo aapne ijaad kiya aur humsabko iss samachar se mukhathib kiya.

These two words do not seem to be appropriate in sentence..... hindi aur farsi ki kashri sahi nahi ****.....toori kaser rah gayi hai.... :cheesy:

@ ajtr n HAMMAD KHAN
YUP i was saying the same:P
invent means ijaad(i.e to make something new which wasn't before) n discover=driyaaft(parh to liya na word?):P i.e something was already there n u explored it:)
ab ISI main jana prray ga lgta hai;)

Reactions: HRK
@ ajtr n HAMMAD KHAN
YUP i was saying the same:P
invent means ijaad(i.e to make something new which wasn't before) n discover=driyaaft(parh to liya na word?):P i.e something was already there n u explored it:)
ab ISI main jana prray ga lgta hai;)
essence to samajh aa gaya to fir kya pareshani.

Reactions: HRK
n yeah MUKHAATIB should be replaced by "aagaahh" kiya:P
mukhhatib means..ummm..like..to call someone or to talk to someone..to get someone's concentration:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom