What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajtr Buttt eik Buttt ki behan ho kar isss tarhaan kiii baaat ? Show me a self-respecting Buttt Sahib/Sahiba who eats Maggie noodles instead of making proper ones for himself & I'd jump off a cliff. :angry:
AjTr Bhatt ek Bhatt ki behan ho kar hi iss tara ki baat karti hai.........Woh baat yeh hai ke mainu tey sirf maggi ubalana ata hai bas.:D

Is Zainab born already? :woot:
no usko abhi time hai 2 months atleast
mom gave round mid January as date.

Oh...so your essentially doing what the Government of Punjab has the people at Punjab University (or others) at the plant pathology & botany departments coming up with those greater yield varieties of some of our crops. Nice...nice..might getting some of them blue prints to Pakistan AQ Khan style ! :D

Well, if Pakistan actually channeled enough money into research or even collaborated with foreigners Believe me we have really lovely stuff in Pak! Our rice is 1 of the best and our barley is a healthy barley which has become kind of extinct in UK and some parts of Europe!

What UK was doing was cross breeding Pakistani and other Asian barley with their own so that some health benefits would be transferred into the hybrid and maybe increase these health benefits and probably sell the seeds back to Asia as they have been doing for a while now!

I am seriously disappointed with Pakistan's lack of input! Same goes for rice...India has collaborated with UK for cereals such as rice, wheat and sorghum and some projects have exchange students so that both sides benefit! Its awesome makes me feel angry with Pak government sending their looser relatives (or people with connection!) who do not know even the basics and then screw up the project giving a bad image to Pakistani intellects! Feel like kicking these loosers!

Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on evolution ?

Well, Evolution is a complex thing....I mean I am not sure where the line is drawn...As a geneticist I can understand a lot about the genes....But there are some new concepts coming in as well so it is not clear cut.

Evolution as in Natural selection is common sense...If some animal has a better chance of surviving and reproducing than another, obviously it will multiply...IF it lives in a same niche as one that is not capable of surviving then the poorer one will EVENTUALLY go into extinction unless it can change 1 of the many factors affecting a niche like habitat or food or lifestyle

But if someone tells me I evolved from apes...I need clearer proofs than a fossil record with missing links and inability to knit everything in a cohesive story!

But if someone tells me I evolved from apes...I need clearer proofs than a fossil record with missing links and inability to knit everything in a cohesive story!

Surely that, though far from being perfect, presents a more probable alternative to believing in then the Creation Theory which is unsubstantiated to the point of being advocated as something cannot substantiated !

Surely that, though far from being perfect, presents a more probable alternative to believing in then the Creation Theory which is unsubstantiated to the point of being advocated as something cannot substantiated !

Well, it is surprisingly easier to digest that people came from apes than that there is a greater power? Talk about twisted mindsets!

However MANY scientists now a days have accepted a concept known as a greater power...They just refuse to give it the name GOD

Can't stand the smell of it ! I feel like puking every time I try it.

Treat it with lemon or vinegar...the acid reduces the smell...

And with the knowledge we have, we can't really assume that so many gene mutations got accumulated to form a human from an ape...IF that was possible we would be getting NEW species popping out every now and then!!! As I am sure some species have reached the thousand age mark and would have that many mutations to look, think and behave like a new species!! But no we are not getting any significant jumps of that sort (ape to human where the most significant jump is in how the brain thinks!!)!

totka rorner
after zubaidA apa
naswar corner now
now proudly presents

Tolons totkey

Reactions: HRK
Well, it is surprisingly easier to digest that people came from apes than that there is a greater power? Talk about twisted mindsets!

However MANY scientists now a days have accepted a concept known as a greater power...They just refuse to give it the name GOD

Treat it with lemon or vinegar...the acid reduces the smell...

Huuunnnhh ? How is that a product of a twisted mindset ? Evolution is a very real thing & it may be possible that man may have evolved from a lesser being millions of years ago ! In contrast believing in a man in the sky who is full of contradictions isn't strange ?

Yup tried the vinegar too...didn't work !

And with the knowledge we have, we can't really assume that so many gene mutations got accumulated to form a human from an ape...IF that was possible we would be getting NEW species popping out every now and then!!! As I am sure some species have reached the thousand age mark and would have that many mutations to look, think and behave like a new species!! But no we are not getting any significant jumps of that sort (ape to human where the most significant jump is in how the brain thinks!!)!

But evolution occurs on a time-scale that we can hardly relate to in a mere thousand or a few thousand years ! One might even argue that the racial differences that are present within the human race & their unique attributes (the Blacks with the skin color, the Japs with their lack of body hair etc.) are perhaps part of that evolutionary process or mutations as you called it. On an evolutionary time-scale the Neanderthals, the Homo Erectus & others (if there be such as them) may perhaps lend greater credibility to that !

Huuunnnhh ? How is that a product of a twisted mindset ? Evolution is a very real thing & it may be possible that man may have evolved from a lesser being millions of years ago ! In contrast believing in a man in the sky who is full of contradictions isn't strange ?

Well, scientists havent been able to find contradictions in the Quran...Only poor devious people have THOUGHT they have found something they can call contradiction...but were only answered by people...However yes some stuff in the Quran were not proven by science like djin for example...but those that have been in par with science have been given in details which were advanced stuff for 1400 yrs ago!

Evolution (a jump from ape to human) to one studying genes is really as big of a question as a super being in the sky controlling everything!!

Yup tried the vinegar too...didn't work !
Try lemon, mix it in some merination for 1 day THEN COOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom