What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evolution DOES occur but there are limits!

The body has a gene checking and fixing mechanism which is not 100% effective and allows alliterations called mutations BUT MAJOR MUTATIONS which can cause a COMPLETE change usually results in apoptosis - which is cell death OR causes tumours!!

Like a mutation in brain function....if this happens to a HUMAN...he will either be deformed, or will die before birth or will be too ill to even reach puberty and if they do reach, usually are too sterile to pass the mutation to the next generation and if they are sterile...the mutation is usually not inheritable!

So how can a whole population become humans and pass the genetic material!! THIS is not digestible to my understanding is really pushing your luck to an extreme! And no further mutation accumulations have occurred! Unless the twisted minds which love wars- could easily call that a mental defect!

Well, scientists havent been able to find contradictions in the Quran...Only poor devious people have THOUGHT they have found something they can call contradiction...but were only answered by people...However yes some stuff in the Quran were not proven by science like djin for example...but those that have been in par with science have been given in details which were advanced stuff for 1400 yrs ago!

Wasn't referring to the Koran ! I was talking about it from a philosophical point of view - God Loves us...Hes going to burn us in hell if we don't believe in Him ! We're all in the dark & yet we'd be sent to Hell unless we believe in Him. Someone we can't see, touch, talk too or have definitive proofs of him. All merciful, all kind, all generous & still has to axe us for not believing in Him as if we're facilitated in anyway !

Wasn't referring to the Koran ! I was talking about it from a philosophical point of view - God Loves us...Hes going to burn us in hell if we don't believe in Him ! We're all in the dark & yet we'd be sent to Hell unless we believe in Him. Someone we can't see, touch, talk too or have definitive proofs of him. All merciful, all kind, all generous & still has to axe us for not believing in Him as if we're facilitated in anyway !

Well, that is faith! FURTHERMORE, we are actually programmed to believe in a higher power and somehow or another throughout our lives we will face a situation or a time where we just find ourselves submitting willingly or unwillingly...MANY deny they have come across such phases...
But such phases are short lived unless you are in the right surroundings or people...Hence we are asked to choose our friends wisely!

As for punishment...Mercy comes above all warth this is repeated in the quran many times!

Yaar mujhay philosophy bakwas lagti hai!

No one here...me talking to myself! :cry:

Yaaraa mein aagiyaaa...mom was calling !

Nah kar.....Philosophy is what brought me back to Islam after I had become an atheist as a teenager !

Yaar mujhay philosophy bakwas lagti hai!

No one here...me talking to myself! :cry:

Nah kar.....Philosophy is what brought me back to Islam after I had become an atheist as a teenager !

Philosophy ki wajah se main har jagah hoti hoon. omnipresent.

At Reality level i does not use any kind of Drug....:drag:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aaj avatar main ajeet ki pic hai to punishment bhi tumko ajeet wala milna chahiye...

"KOi is ko liquid oxygen main doobao...liquid isse jeenay nahi dega aur oxygen isko marnay nahi dega."

:tup:

Very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom