What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
wahan ka pata nahi choudry sahab laikin yahan ap aur mujh jaisy logon ko daikh kar log kehty hain oye tum wahabion k nam par dhaba ho.....:lol:

Care to explain dear...asa kya gunha kaer diya....

418009_546583722035465_1366005548_n.jpg

Care to explain dear...asa kya gunha kaer diya....

arey apny liye gawah to nahi paida kar sakty hammad bhai ............ :undecided:

I'm hungry...mein ne Qurbani ka dunmbaa nahin khanaaa ! :cry:

Khudaa keh waasteiii kuch aurrr raaat ko ammi ne pakyaa hovaa hu ! :hitwall:

What exactly are you experimenting on ?

My main interest is increasing yield and production of food....1st I increasing nutritional benefits in Barley and then did some disease resistance in Wheat now am on another crop :D

P.S Have you heard of Richard Dawkins ?

Yes...Now what do you want to know?

khud maggi ubaal lena nahi to.

Ajtr Buttt eik Buttt ki behan ho kar isss tarhaan kiii baaat ? Show me a self-respecting Buttt Sahib/Sahiba who eats Maggie noodles instead of making proper ones for himself & I'd jump off a cliff. :angry:

What exactly are you experimenting on ?

My main interest is increasing yield and production of food....1st I increasing nutritional benefits in Barley and then did some disease resistance in Wheat now am on another crop :D

Yes...Now what do you want to know?

Oh...so your essentially doing what the Government of Punjab has the people at Punjab University (or others) at the plant pathology & botany departments coming up with those greater yield varieties of some of our crops. Nice...nice..might getting some of them blue prints to Pakistan AQ Khan style ! :D

Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on evolution ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom