What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make false accusations. I am responsible for my words only. If you don't believe me ask her. She used to talk to me and I never had any problem with her being converted to Muslim. I know more about her than you and I kept her info with me and never told to anyone.

Go and ask her, then blame me. You have problem with me, deal with it, don't pass on false accusations.

I said what I said and your response does not change my opinion.

I never spent "Bad Time" here. :disagree:

arey isi liye to main english nahi likhta .......:P
woh urdu main nahi kehty
yeh to merey bury wakto ka dost hai.
isi tarah jab bhe koi bad time aata hai to ham PDF ke taraf aa jaty hain.:azn:

@ Talon : Don't sell yourself too short...you're priceless merii behan..do you hear me ? Priceless.

Height is overrated but of course I have a vested interest in such a proclamation.

Dark is the new White...haven't you seen how Hollywood goes gaga over it !

And intellect is priceless. Not many of us want to end up with women who lather themselves with makeup to hide their imperfections, who, whenever they open their mouths, make either small talk or god-forbid if they have to take a stance on a particular issue they either come across as dimwits or worse they parrot someone else's rhetoric. Whose sole ambition for the week either revolves around getting new clothes or some crazy arsed trinkets from some pretentious sh*t of a store or hold a pompous luncheon or brunch for their friends or the women in the extended family to socialize to either maintain the status quo or to enhance it ! Do you honestly think that we can't see how utterly stifling that is, how when all is said & done, when the day wears off, when the charm & the looks wear off - we're left with a wife but the companion isn't there ! We're left with the illusion of happiness but bliss isn't there ! We've got a wife & kids but the family isn't there ! Can you imagine what most of us go through when that realization strikes home ?

The Chaudrain will end up with a gem of a man who deserves a gem like her...inshallah !

@ Krait : Happy Birthday !

@ Ajtr : A gem like Zainab is a gift from God & He'd protect her...so don't you worry ! Either way shes got enough mamoo's to sever any foul hand that dares to harm her.

@ Ticker : I was at M.M.Alam's today - Do try out Zouk ! :tup:

Chaudry saab ki bari tariff'en hori hain is thread par.

@ Ticker, you are more of a gentlemen than I could ever be.

@ Emmie, you are one of my best friends on this forum. Also A true gentleman.

@ Krait, you should try to stop the barbarian Indian members from getting personal with Aunty.

@Talon, Kalay Allah de pyaray teh goray goon de boray. :lol:

@Ajtr Aunty, If you are pregnant please don't become worried. We don't want Zainub to turn out to be a Sarru Indian. :lol:

@ Armstrong, I got nothing. :rofl:

@ Krait, you should try to stop the barbarian Indian members from getting personal with Aunty.

@Ajtr Aunty, If you are pregnant please don't become worried. We don't want Zainub to turn out to be a Sarru Indian. :lol:

Zainab will turn out to be a Pakistani ! :pakistan:

:victory:

Why is everyone discussing her pregnancy ?

We already condemned him and reported him guys.

No need to generalize.

Not justifying his comment which was worst and deserved ban for it. But she called Indian soldiers rodent. I wonder what will be your reaction. These soldiers are our brothers and sons. One of my best friend is in Armed forces. My blood will boil if someone will call him slave or rodent.
At least she is not using disrespectful language against any religion, holy book and holy Prophet.
We can see how indians use disrespectful and abusive language about our country, nation and religion.
kisi aik pakistani ka batao jis ney kabhi Hinduism key barey mein single bad word kaha ho ? shame on you ghatiya indians. yahan tak keh tum indians os ki pregnancy ka bhi mazaq uratey ho !

Ab yaar main kya karun log kuch bhi bolte hain....Maine o apni taraf se report kar diya aur condemn bhi...sab mujhe gaali de rahe hain....:D

At least she is not using disrespectful language against any religion, holy book and holy Prophet.
We can see how indians use disrespectful and abusive language about our country, nation and religion.
kisi aik pakistani ka batao jis ney kabhi Hinduism key barey mein single bad word kaha ho ? shame on you ghatiya indians. yahan tak keh tum indians os ki pregnancy ka bhi mazaq uratey ho !
Fokat main mujhe kyun bol raha hai tu...Kaam kar apna...ghatiya tum jaise log hote hain, jo kisi aur ki galti par kisi aur ko target karte hain....Aur tujhe kya pata woh Indians aur Hinduism ki kitni majaak udaati hai...tab bhi hum chup rehte hain..........Jisne bola use bol, mujhe par mat chilla....

Ab yaar main kya karun log kuch bhi bolte hain....Maine o apni taraf se report kar diya aur condemn bhi...sab mujhe gaali de rahe hain....:D

You should defend her.

She is an aunty.

Also your title obligates you to keep the ***** off the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom