What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zainab ke liye kaisi bad dua milati hai pdf par indians se....................

Phanoos Banke Jiski Hifazat Hawa Kare
Woh Shama Kya Bujhe Jise Roshan Khuda Kare

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...than-maoist-killing-fields-5.html#post3533890

Astagfirullah!

Ay jahil kon tha who gave such horrible bad doa! :angry: Disgusting! Really! What is their business in what your religion is? Usnay Hindus ka thayka liya wa hai kiya?

Apparently the guy doesnt know the meaning of terrorist! NOR can he write a decent sentence in English...He probably reandomly cut and pasted from an Islamophobic site...

*Tries Male Chauvinism for a while*

'Make me some sainwaiyaaan & chicken tikka woman !' :angry:

Nah...that'll spoil my womanizing image ! :hitwall:

Sainwaiyaan? Me can't make that stuff go get a ready made packet...Even my chicken tikka is made from National kay masalay :D

Working on Eid, and that too a lonely Eid.

:cry:

Mayri bhi!

Last yr was just me and my sis....and some classmates...This yr just me :cry:

Mayri bhi!

Last yr was just me and my sis....and some classmates...This yr just me :cry:

Talon go & get yourself a husband ! I'm sure there are thousands of perfectly suitable Muslim men/boys in England ! Why be so picky that he has to support Tottenham of all football clubs ? :hitwall:

Oh Christ...now hes going to go and give the sheep a cuddle ! :hitwall:

Lolzzz....Baychari sheep ko bhi pyaar day nay do...At least a cuddle before slaughtering it :D

Talon go & get yourself a husband ! I'm sure there are thousands of perfectly suitable Muslim men/boys in England ! Why be so picky that he has to support Tottenham of all football clubs ? :hitwall:

Lolzz me picky? Nai yaar...No one wants a short dark intelligent girl who speaks her mind! Guys just want a yes boss type girl :cry:

Bye people me gotta go home and cook...having some colleagues over for dinner just to not feel lonely :D

Ey teh bara madar chod indian wa.

Ususally people whi make bad duwaa, it comes back to them.

I second you because this is what was said .......

Originally Posted by Machete
When terrorist product ZAINAB will die I pray she will reach graveyard soon , because already her father is a terrorist and acting as pimp for her mother(ajtr) who is a muslim who^re so no good life left her at earth. Even she survives ZAINAB going to become terrorist producing machinery in late teens instead she can die , advance RIP to ajtr product.

haramzadgi hai aur kuch nahin

We already condemned him and reported him guys.

No need to generalize.

Not justifying his comment which was worst and deserved ban for it. But she called Indian soldiers rodent. I wonder what will be your reaction. These soldiers are our brothers and sons. One of my best friend is in Armed forces. My blood will boil if someone will call him slave or rodent.

I will do what F uck I feel like.

Get lost. Your justifications are not needed here.

Stay calm Ticker bhai, No need to get angry with someone that was not complicit in this transgression.

That guy is a real asshole. I think he will get what is coming to him from his bad dawas.

We already condemned him and reported him guys.

No need to generalize.

Not justifying his comment which was worst and deserved ban for it. But she called Indian soldiers rodent. I wonder what will be your reaction. These soldiers are our brothers and sons. One of my best friend is in Armed forces. My blood will boil if someone will call him slave or rodent.

Absolutely right. But as you yourself said, no need to generalize - Ajtr is an individual same way the fellow who got banned for using foul language. If you don't agree with her or find her words luring you better report her and forget, there's no point proving her guilt everywhere on PDF.

I have seen how some Indians treat her - even if she stays within the prescribed code she gets ill-treatment. Targeting one's guilt and omitting others most of the time looms pure injustice to me.

P.S: Post is not directed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom