What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay calm Ticker bhai, No need to get angry with someone that was not complicit in this transgression.

That guy is a real asshole. I think he will get what is coming to him from his bad dawas.

Oh yes he was Chaudhary Saab. He incites Indians and this kind of muck would have resulted, as it has happened on many occasions before as well.

A woman converted from Hinduism to Islam and such muck she has to face at the hands of these people - shameful indeed.

As for Razpak, We disagree a lot but I think in real world , we would make good friends.

Chaudhary Saab is a big hearted Chaudhary - not me.

Absolutely right. But as you yourself said, no need to generalize - Ajtr is an individual same way the fellow who got banned for using foul language. If you don't agree with her or find her words luring you better report her and forget, there's no point proving her guilt everywhere on PDF.

I have seen how some Indians treat her - even if she stays within the prescribed code she gets ill-treatment. Targeting one's guilt and omitting others most of the time looms pure injustice to me.
I agree buddy, that's why I reported him the first moment I saw the post. I think most of the reports was made by Indians.

But all should keep feelings of others in mind too. We should care for others feelings.

She has her views and I understand why she has those views, she has told me about it. She has seen many things that may be the reason behind her beliefs. But at the same time generalizing all is wrong. There are bad apples in every institution and Armed forces are not an exception.

Well, leaving it aside, hope the person who made those ****** words, receives judgment from God.

Oh yes he was Chaudhary Saab. He incites Indians and this kind of muck would have resulted, as it has happened on many occasions before as well.

A woman converted from Hinduism to Islam and such muck she has to face at the hands of these people - shameful indeed..
Don't make false accusations. I am responsible for my words only. If you don't believe me ask her. She used to talk to me and I never had any problem with her being converted to Muslim. I know more about her than you and I kept her info with me and never told to anyone.

Go and ask her, then blame me. You have problem with me, deal with it, don't pass on false accusations.

Don't make false accusations. I am responsible for my words only. If you don't believe me ask her. She used to talk to me and I never had any problem with her being converted to Muslim. I know more about her than you and I kept her info with me and never told to anyone.

Go and ask her, then blame me. You have problem with me, deal with it, don't pass on false accusations.

Krait saab, how are you? :coffee:

Ticker how are you doing my friend?

@Emmie-Thanks..

New resolution....No fighting with anyone.....:D

@Zarvin- Yaar Cheers se tune Whiskey yaad dila di....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom