What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Hyperion when you need him.:police:

Holidaying! :alcoholic:

Poor transliteration, I didn't even understand some of the words in the BS typed above. Perhaps you should do that yourself.

Blaming me for something that I didn't even start won't help you. Perhaps you should blame the person that resumed this discussion.

IF I start behaving like you...I would be offended by the thing you wrote above...In all my forum history I have never used that word!

Now stop commenting if it did not affect you...Plus grow up before you take on one again...If I am older than you than Armstrong is the same...You should behave with him instead of putting on your snob hat!

IF I start behaving like you...I would be offended by the thing you wrote above...In all my forum history I have never used that word!

BS means "bullsh!t" so I hope you didn't assume it meant something else. Your behaviour is worse than my own because you have provoked me pointlessly over a discussion you weren't involved. Read your own posts before claiming mine was provocative. If mine was provocative, then know that I only lost my cool after your own offensive posts, & I tried hard to stop you from pointlessly getting involved. You have yourself to blame for your own mistakes.

Now stop commenting if it did not affect you...Plus grow up before you take on one again...If I am older than you than Armstrong is the same...You should behave with him instead of putting on your snob hat!

Huh? :what: I will behave with whoever the hell I want. Didn't you say that respect needs to be earned? So do you expect respect simply on account of your age? Hypocrisy yes?

Eik pal mein hiii budddhaaa banaa diyaaa ! :cry:

I am ready, are weapons allowed or is it the old fashioned hand to hand combat? :P

is ishtyle ich...:lol:
gujjar1ki4.jpg

Oye Zaidi tell me something ! What are you guys issued for Close Quarter Combat (CQB) - a Type 56 or an MP-5 ?

Hi Arm :wave:

:what: something very serious, is going on..between Armstrong and Phoenix:what:
someone plzz tell me the summary what had happened???:what:

No summary...hum shortcut mein nahin maanteiii ! Go through the entire thread ! :P

Kuch nahin busss aisee hii...moved on !

Oye Zaidi tell me something ! What are you guys issued for Close Quarter Combat (CQB) - a Type 56 or an MP-5 ?

No summary...hum shortcut mein nahin maanteiii ! Go through the entire thread ! :P

Kuch nahin busss aisee hii...moved on !

noooo:angry: why are you asking about CQC??:angry: I know what was there in your mind which opposed you to ask this quetion:angry: you and Phoenix are going to have a battle I think:angry:

I am not going to read those longgggggggg posts:hang2:

noooo:angry: why are you asking about CQC??:angry: I know what was there in your mind which opposed you to ask this quetion:angry: you and Phoenix are going to have a battle I think:angry:

I am not going to read those longgggggggg posts:hang2:

Hunnnnnhhh ! :blink:

I asked in the context of the other thread whereby it is asserted that the army is trying to find a replacement for the G 3 because it is not feasible in close quarters, is heavy & has heavier rounds which means less ammo could be carried !
I thought you, being in the midst of things, would have a better idea of what the new rifle is going to be or if that is going to happen altogether ! :undecided:

I was asking Taimi the same thing in that same thread !

And no..no battle ! Its a non issue...I'm standing by my promise ! So no chittar..please no chittar ! :cry:

ary to pakistani film dikha k to mentaly torture kary ga na:confused:

:woot: Hahahahaha :rofl:

Yar, saree Pakistani filmain buree nahin hain. "Khuda kay liye" aik achi film thi, laykin mein ziyada thur angreyzi filmain hee dekhta hoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom