What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
kidhar kahan hai aunties koi aunties ke bare me baat ker raha hai kya:woot::woot:..........:D

Ji tumarhay intezar main hain.

4.jpg

I can actually quote how many times Armstrong asked for forgiveness...If you still want to throw your anger and show you were victim if few of his "wrong words" ...then I have 2 words for you:

GROW UP!

You need to grow up as well, it makes no difference if I do or do not forgive him. Forcing a forgiveness out of someone doesn't make it a legitimate forgiveness.

I AM annoyed by your incapability to accept defeat, your incapability to forgive

In my eyes you are handicapped by choice!

You are handicapped by choice as well. I haven't been defeated, there is no reason for me to accept it. That is nothing but your worthless opinion, & frankly I don't care about you or your opinion in the slightest. I can easily forgive a person, but I can't forgive someone that mocks & ridicules me even though I took utmost care to not provoke him in my posts. So why exactly haven't you said anything to him for resuming this discussion?

Just because it has nothing to do with me doesn't mean I can not be pissed to a degree even I can not describe! My cool has been broken and seriously either forgive him or NEVER touch the topic!

You are not the one to decide who gets to touch the topic.

Lolz.

Man some of you guys hold grudges worse than women.

I feel for Armstrong because he is a goof and sometimes a dummy. Also if someone asks for forgiveness then it is your haq to forgive them. Allah swt is all forgiving, and you are only a vassal.

Also I feel for Phoenix, because chaudry's gusa can never come down if I am insulted.

Allah forgives, but He doesn't compel anyone to forgive.

@Armstrong:

No more using such words with Mr. 200 years old! He can't tolerate jokes on him! So, all your jokes should be channeled to EVERYONE BUT HIM! OK?

@Mr. Phoenix:

I am not the only one who was annoyed by you! Many are also but none are jumping in...Only reason I jumped in is because he asked forgiveness sooo many times and yet aap akray way hain...THIS ALONE pissed me for no reason!

Who are you calling 200 years old? You are older than me. The only reason I haven't insulted you just yet is because you are a girl. I don't want to forgive him, it has nothing to do with you. In fact, by getting involved my hatred for you is now equivalent to my hatred for him. You are not an arbitrator so do not act like one.

Look at this comment for instance! What does it show?

:blah:

DOA day apnay bhai nu...

Did you remember me in your doa? I had asked for that! :pop:

You can post your link here :)

Whats T brigade?

it is the same brigade your mom always wanted to stay away from miss talon :D

Ji tumarhay intezar main hain.

4.jpg

aaj to utnee bhee sharab nahee hai maikhane me jitnee hum chor dete the paimane me chalo ji ub wo nahee to kissee na kissee tarah kaamm to chalan hi hai na:angel:..............:partay:

You need to grow up as well, it makes no difference if I do or do not forgive him. Forcing a forgiveness out of someone doesn't make it a legitimate forgiveness.

You are handicapped by choice as well. I haven't been defeated, there is no reason for me to accept it. That is nothing but your worthless opinion, & frankly I don't care about you or your opinion in the slightest. I can easily forgive a person, but I can't forgive someone that mocks & ridicules me even though I took utmost care to not provoke him in my posts. So why exactly haven't you said anything to him for resuming this discussion?

You are not the one to decide who gets to touch the topic.

Allah forgives, but He doesn't compel anyone to forgive.

Who are you calling 200 years old? You are older than me. The only reason I haven't insulted you just yet is because you are a girl. I don't want to forgive him, it has nothing to do with you. In fact, by getting involved my hatred for you is now equivalent to my hatred for him. You are not an arbitrator so do not act like one.

:blah:

Ja sar kar mar! Rakh ho ja! :D

Ja sar kar mar! Rakh ho ja! :D

Poor transliteration, I didn't even understand some of the words in the BS typed above. Perhaps you should do that yourself.

Blaming me for something that I didn't even start won't help you. Perhaps you should blame the person that resumed this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom