What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
under this :pakistan:

or under Islam

this is the point of debate here :)

We moronic Muslims can not unite under anything except hatred and egoism! 2 things we excel in and see no harm in indulging!

But I thought you'd agree with my POVs ! :cry:

I agreed with your point of views of how ISLAM SHOULD BE...pHOENIX on the other hand points out What Islam is...

Ok m bored.

Professor Hoodhboy made a very profound point: "You can have people of all different backgrounds and beliefs coming to the same conclusion in science, you can never have two religous people agreeing". Religion is the worst paradigm to unite any people; the scope of interpretation is so vast that two persons will comprehend two condracting viewpoints from the same verses.

FOR EVERYONE who thinks this way read this:

"What Color Was The Dog?" - Why Muslims are in such a dire state today

Harsh truth:

MOST males have a problem in excepting defeat because of egoist issues! Seriously if such males talk about Islam it will chittar express ALL THE WAY!

Because Islam says the strong is not the 1 who throws his weight around but the 1 who can admit defeat when he is wrong.

PLUS A real man is one who can face up to his mistakes and learn something from them

Are you referring to us Talon? I don't understand why you are so keen in getting involved or provoking people.

Please do not tell me that you require him to kiss your feet to make it cool?

He was joking from the beginning it was you who mistook it for seriousness! AND THEN told him not to respond to you because you could not take jokes!

He wasn't joking with me. You have a habit of getting involved in something that is of no concern to you. I am going to be responding to his post soon.

WE ALLOW DISCUSSIONS and JOKES! BUT seriousness to your degree is not allowed...

I thought this was over! Armstrong put out the hand to apologize and yet you are being ....I do not know what word to use! What is it that irked you?

It isn't over, he resumed the discussion.

The fact he is capable of joking? Or the fact someone answered your post and didn't swallow your words as a whole but had their OWN opinion?????

That doesn't bother me at all, everyone has the right to their own opinion. His provocative remarks were the problem. If you don't feel they were provocative then that is nothing more than your own opinion.

Really I see no problem with either of your posts! SO WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM ENTERING FORGIVENESS?

Did the devil posses you? Because for all I know forgiving is good! And someone just doesnt accept it....really has a problem! THIS IS MY OPINION!

No, the devil did not posses me, & I do not have any problem whatsoever. Your continuous interference does nothing but anger me more to be honest. You might think that you are easing tensions here, but I assure that you are just making it worse.

Yes thats the first step ! Lets have that & show to the world what a humanistic polity did the Constitution of Medina held for us. I look forward to the day when we've transcended these differences & have also truly embraced the Non-Muslim Pakistanis in our midst as our own.

This :pakistan: is Islam !

Lets hope it is ISLAM...with all the people going astray...Pakistan is more secular than many European countries I have seen!

Are you referring to us Talon? I don't understand why you are so keen in getting involved or provoking people.

He wasn't joking with me. You have a habit of getting involved in something that is of no concern to you. I am going to be responding to his post soon.

It isn't over, he resumed the discussion.

That doesn't bother me at all, everyone has the right to their own opinion. His provocative remarks were the problem. If you don't feel they were provocative then that is nothing more than your own opinion.

No, the devil did not posses me, & I do not have any problem whatsoever. Your continuous interference does nothing but anger me more to be honest. You might think that you are easing tensions here, but I assure that you are just making it worse.

I am not easing tension here...I am pissed and letting it out!

If you can show how annoyed you are so can I!

If you can show how unforgiving you are than I can be as provocative as I want! And mind you By you commenting how provoking I am doesn't change the point that he said sorry the MINUTE he found out you got offended! IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH! Then nothing is in your cup!

We moronic Muslims can not unite under anything except hatred and egoism! 2 things we excel in and see no harm in indulging!

I agreed with your point of views of how ISLAM SHOULD BE...pHOENIX on the other hand points out What Islam is...

Hence why I can't stress enough on how none of it may come to pass unless there is a societal renaissance of sorts where the common man out there is, to paraphrase Quaid-e-Azam, 'his own priest & religious scholar' & has both the intellectual maturity & support network to rise above this regressive cycle that we find ourselves in !

Tell you what ! I was an atheist until a few months ago when I was exposed to Iqbal's Reconstruction of Religious Thought & as much as it may surprise one, to Nietzsche ! I think that the alternative paradigms that Islam & Islamic Traditions - the two are different - provide are worth exploring, worth evolving & nurturing. But maybe thats just me.

P.S I used to be an ethno-nationalist too so I do know where I'm coming from in that stream ! It eats you up, it makes a beast out of you & at the end of the day it is as hollow & shallow as the rhetoric that goes with it !

Khair....enough of this ! Tell me how fares the search for Mr. Talon ! :D

Good, remove your thanks from my posts as well.

Look at this comment for instance! What does it show?

waiting for saudia arabian guys :D

or Afghani with having same claim

I badly wish Pakistan was islam but i dont see Islam in governance. I dont see islam in lives of people.

Protection of life, wealth, honour and providing justice is basic thing which islam/muslim state should provide to its people which is not there in Pakistan unfortunately :)

TOTALLY AGREED as I mentioned Pakistan is more secular than the countries I have been to! Really the population would denounce Islam any chance they get!

Khair....enough of this ! Tell me how fares the search for Mr. Talon ! :D

AIN? Have you been talking to Hype?

I guess scientist has to believe in his senses that whatever he is feeling/perceiving/observing with his senses is true which can prove false by anyone else

Yes we have to make sure there are no external factors involved and that they are minimized to a degree they are not significant any more!

I am not easing tension here...I am pissed and letting it out!

If you can show how annoyed you are so can I!

If you can show how unforgiving you are than I can be as provocative as I want! And mind you By you commenting how provoking I am doesn't change the point that he said sorry the MINUTE he found out you got offended! IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH! Then nothing is in your cup!

What on Earth are you angry about? Our discussion never involved you, it's not for you to decide who gets to post here or what he or she gets to post about. There is nothing in your cup either.

I am not unforgiving, I forgive whoever I want, & my choosing to not forgive him has absolutely nothing to do with you. Besides, even if I do forgive his insults, it will not end this discussion. Why exactly does anyone want to be forgiven? What difference does it make? Shouldn't you be scolding him for resuming this discussion?

Huh? Whatever.

Listen man, do go ahead & report my posts & I'd even be your alibi of sorts, just to get this melodrama over with !

You're offended ? I apologized...you're still offended ? Bite me
!

I can actually quote how many times Armstrong asked for forgiveness...If you still want to throw your anger and show you were victim if few of his "wrong words" ...then I have 2 words for you:

GROW UP!

What on Earth are you angry about? Our discussion never involved you, it's not for you to decide who gets to post here or what he or she gets to post about. There is nothing in your cup either.

I am not unforgiving, I forgive whoever I want, & my choosing to not forgive him has absolutely nothing to do with you. Besides, even if I do forgive his insults, it will not end this discussion. Why exactly does anyone want to be forgiven? What difference does it make? Shouldn't you be scolding him for resuming this discussion?

Huh? Whatever.

I AM annoyed by your incapability to accept defeat, your incapability to forgive

In my eyes you are handicapped by choice!

Just because it has nothing to do with me doesn't mean I can not be pissed to a degree even I can not describe! My cool has been broken and seriously either forgive him or NEVER touch the topic!

Aww you poor thing! Cool cucumber lost her cool here and aap ko sleep ki pari wi hai!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at this comment for instance! What does it show?

TOTALLY AGREED as I mentioned Pakistan is more secular than the countries I have been to! Really the population would denounce Islam any chance they get!

AIN? Have you been talking to Hype?

No..no they won't they'd embrace themselves more in their warped up definition of what Islam is or it isn't ! Additionally our ability to 'hear criticism & then bear it' has been reduced to such an extent that we can't entertain another opinion; I've met people - educated people - even at workplace who ever so indifferently go about declaring Mr.A a good Muslim while condemning Mr.B to eternal damnation. Unless we rise above that & inculcate in ourselves the ability to sit, to listen intently & respond accordingly with both decency & politeness ! *I myself loose that calm at times...but thats usually when I feel like I'm being patronized*. Regrettably we're more keen to kill men then to live with them despite our differences...thats where I think Professor Hoodhboy has a valid point. Though I sincerely believe that whether Pakistan is a Secular State, an Islamic State or even a Monarchy - the change would be cosmetic because the Society wouldn't have evolved for the better.

Hyperion...no tumm nei appneii dukhreiii shuru seh sunnaai hoaii hain ! :rofl:

I miss Hyperion. :cry:

Lolz.

Man some of you guys hold grudges worse than women.

I feel for Armstrong because he is a goof and sometimes a dummy. Also if someone asks for forgiveness then it is your haq to forgive them. Allah swt is all forgiving, and you are only a vassal.

Also I feel for Phoenix, because chaudry's gusa can never come down if I am insulted.

@Armstrong:

No more using such words with Mr. 200 years old! He can't tolerate jokes on him! So, all your jokes should be channeled to EVERYONE BUT HIM! OK?

@Mr. Phoenix:

I am not the only one who was annoyed by you! Many are also but none are jumping in...Only reason I jumped in is because he asked forgiveness sooo many times and yet aap akray way hain...THIS ALONE pissed me for no reason!

Lolz.

Man some of you guys hold grudges worse than women.

I feel for Armstrong because he is a goof and sometimes a dummy. Also if someone asks for forgiveness then it is your haq to forgive them. Allah swt is all forgiving, and you are only a vassal.

Also I feel for Phoenix, because chaudry's gusa can never come down if I am insulted.

Tum ko kisnay bewa kufi ki chayr kay?

Hyperion...no tumm nei appneii dukhreiii shuru seh sunnaai hoaii hain ! :rofl:

I miss Hyperion. :cry:

O dear, Me don't remember :P

@Armstrong:

No more using such words with Mr. 200 years old! He can't tolerate jokes on him! So, all your jokes should be channeled to EVERYONE BUT HIM! OK?

@Mr. Phoenix:

I am not the only one who was annoyed by you! Many are also but none are jumping in...Only reason I jumped in is because he asked forgiveness sooo many times and yet aap akray way hain...THIS ALONE pissed me for no reason!

Tum ko kisnay bewa kufi ki chayr kay?

If someone insults me and I mean truly insults me then well.

People know Chaudry ka ghussa kitna khaternak hota hain.

But at the end of the day it all comes to down to being the bigger man and trying to resolve your issues through mutual understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom