What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secularism doesn't say that, we have an option of adopting man made laws or religous laws depending on how effective they are. You have religous and only religous laws to chose from.

Many secular principles are present in Islamic system if you take out few things like prostitution, nudity, homosexuality , gambling, interests etc..rest their social welfare system and concept of justice for everyone is not much different than what Islam recommend. A law don't become evil just because it is based on religion and similarly a law don't become good if it is taken from secularism..there is always a room of debate on how someone implement these laws in its correct form irrespective of whether it was taken from secularism or religion..

Many secular principles are present in Islamic system if you take out few things like prostitution, nudity, homosexuality , gambling, interests etc..rest their social welfare system and concept of justice for everyone is not much different than what Islam recommend. A law don't become evil just because it is based on religion and similarly a law don't become good if it is taken from secularism..there is always a room of debate on how someone implement these laws in its correct form irrespective of whether it was taken from secularism or religion..

I've agreed to that already. A law is also not bad because it comes from secularism.

But in respect to the thread, We will have to continue this subject on another thread some other time.

I've agreed to that already. A law is also not bad because it comes from secularism.

But in respect to the thread, We will have to continue this subject on another thread some other time.

sure let leave these debate for some other time :D

Yaar Guru their used to be a Pathan Lady in the T-Brigade ! I've forgotten her name hence the allusion to her caste...what happened to her ? Why doesn't she post anymore ?

bhai her name ??????:whistle:

well bhai naam looga to wo badnam ho jayegee :disagree:

aur wo kyon nahee aatee to sher arz hai ....main samjha nahee tha mere ham nafaz kahbee ishq me raqeebon ko quasid banate nahee age aap khud samjhdaar ho:cry:

bhai her name ??????:whistle:

well bhai naam looga to wo badnam ho jayegee :disagree:

aur wo kyon nahee aatee to sher arz hai ....main samjha nahee tha mere ham nafaz kahbee ishq me raqeebon ko quasid banate nahee age aap khud samjhdaar ho:cry:

Itni khalis Urdu aaatii hotiii tou aaaj Armsrong the Buttt nahin Ghalib the Buttt khelataaa ! :cry:

But I miss the T-Brigade ! :(

janab app ne dunya nhi dekhi..idar 13 saal k larkey mard bunney hotey hein pourey ghar ka bouj apni kundhoon pe liya howey after losing their innocence of childhood :)

Oooo...yea well, 13 yr olds smoking or drinking is not ghar ka bouj! Plus with the stupid way the government is giving them incentives many are going for the easy way out....Study until college under student loans and work in takeaways or supermarkets or as any other average jobs and never go for a better career so you never earn enough to pay back the loans....

About loosing their innocence...It doesn't really help with connecting more neurons or making a person more intelligent...

Nah everyone has different personality/interests

Movies, music and other things are less creative and constructive than what you are doing

Lolzz....yea but sometimes makes me feel as a social outcast esp when people are talking about music...I am like nope don't know that 1 nope never heard that one...Who is that...and people here tend to think all Pakistanis have not heard of those sets :P

Kabhi kabhi jeetnay ke liye haarna bhi parrta hai.

Aur haar ke jeetna aur aagay barrhna - ismein koi buraii nahin ....

Ha ve a nice day..... :)

Harsh truth:

MOST males have a problem in excepting defeat because of egoist issues! Seriously if such males talk about Islam it will chittar express ALL THE WAY!

Because Islam says the strong is not the 1 who throws his weight around but the 1 who can admit defeat when he is wrong.

PLUS A real man is one who can face up to his mistakes and learn something from them

Harsh truth:

MOST Pakistani males have a problem in excepting defeat because of egoist issues! Seriously if such males talk about Islam it will chittar express ALL THE WAY!

Because Islam says the strong is not the 1 who throws his weight around but the 1 who can admit defeat when he is wrong.

PLUS A real man is one who can face up to his mistakes and learn something from them

HUGE CLAPSSS for the Speech :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think that applies to MEN from all parts of world & also most of religions preaches same

By restricting others from responding to you? :P

That's the way some see it...Look at America...same problem! Whoever stands up to it gets lashed! Who doesn't ends oppressing the oppressed for no reasons!

HUGE CLAPSSS for the Speech :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think that applies to MEN from all parts of world & also most of religions preaches same

Yup it applies to anyone with testosterone! Need to find a drug to decrease that production when people are talking! :P

Should be a switch attached when to let it pump and when to control it!

Ok me going to edit that to all males :D

No, an orangutan did not give me a smooch. Do not joke with me or pretend everything is cool again, because you already know that that is not the case.

Please do not tell me that you require him to kiss your feet to make it cool?

He was joking from the beginning it was you who mistook it for seriousness! AND THEN told him not to respond to you because you could not take jokes!

WE ALLOW DISCUSSIONS and JOKES! BUT seriousness to your degree is not allowed...

I thought this was over! Armstrong put out the hand to apologize and yet you are being ....I do not know what word to use! What is it that irked you?

The fact he is capable of joking? Or the fact someone answered your post and didn't swallow your words as a whole but had their OWN opinion?????

Really I see no problem with either of your posts! SO WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM ENTERING FORGIVENESS?

Did the devil posses you? Because for all I know forgiving is good! And someone just doesnt accept it....really has a problem! THIS IS MY OPINION!

Harsh truth:

MOST males have a problem in excepting defeat because of egoist issues! Seriously if such males talk about Islam it will chittar express ALL THE WAY!

I promise I won't continue spoiling this thread, merii piyaarrii behan ! ::kiss3:

I throw down the towel & accept I'm wrong if you promise not to 'chittar me all the way' ! :cry:

You have good points there but if Islam should be the basis of unity then all Muslims should be one irrespective of their countries/nationalities/ethnicities then attachment with one specific land don't make sense as per Islamic concept of brotherhood which don't see Muslim as black, white, arab, non Arab, Pakistani, Indian. Unity of Islam is based on Aqeedah not land then there will be no difference between Indian Muslim and Pakistani Muslim or between Pakistani Muslim or Afghani/Irani Muslim because they have same religion :)

What Armstrong is pointing at is WHAT ISLAM SAYS

Now people we need to differentiate WHAT ISLAM SAYS from WHAT MUSLIMS ARE DOING....

BIG DIFFERENCE!

eg. Some Muslims eat non-halal food when they are abroad...excuses include it is cheaper and easily available- Like not eating at KFC when they are abroad would kill them!

MIND YOU if this MUSLIM UNITY existed we would have a better halal market!

The halal market was at its peak in 2009 and then some STUPID yes I took the liberty to call him that because that is all I see him as MULLAH/ IMAM from SAUDI gave a fatwah YES A FATWAH that when Saudis are out of the country they can eat meat of the AHLE KITTAB!! SERIOUSLY, I was in the conferences for HALAL FOOD and it was a win win situation until that fatwah came in and seriously I was beyond pissed! HERE a team of people are promoting it when suddenly SAUDI says eat anything...Hell with HALAL chop!

EVEN WHEN HALAL meat is available...In my uni in UK where 80% of my class was from SAUDI because the biological science department was funded by the Saudi govt and hence many Saudis studied there....THE Saudis there told me about this fatwah with some agreeing because they can not let go of the KFC while others disagreeing because it was clearly twisting words according to will...

I promise I won't continue spoiling this thread, merii piyaarrii behan ! ::kiss3:

I throw down the towel & accept I'm wrong if you promise not to 'chittar me all the way' ! :cry:

Good boy :)

Now THAT was an example of

WHAT ISLAM SAYS: eat Halal

While what Muslims are doing: Eat anything fatwah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom