What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @arp2041 I have one thing to point out. Iranians don't go to India or Pakistan related threads to troll. Or mock on us. They can also bash us over poverty, hunger, terrorism etc. but they don't.

Yaar you have seen i have not even made 1 post in my 4200 posts in Iranian section (as far as i know).

I don't like to troll unnecessary, Iran is a friendly country to India & i think to Pak as well.

But the way the govt. there is making fool out of there common man & the way these people are taking everything at face value is something of serious concern.

Have you ever thought how can a country send & recover a monkey alive from space without having the necessary tech of heat resistant tiles which was used by ISRO in the SRE-1 experiment??

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 Agreed. Valid question. But most of the people go there to troll rather than asking. Not talking of you but there are others too who gets tempted if someone senior make fun of it. If you ask genuine questions, they will answer it. That you can do and good at.

@arp2041 Agreed. Valid question. But most of the people go there to troll rather than asking. Not talking of you but there are others too who gets tempted. If you ask genuine questions, they will answer it.

Yaar atleast of @Hyperion I can guarantee that he doesn't troll on the first place, just asks Valid questions, but since they don't have valid answers, they assume him to be a TROLL.

@KRAIT check out this post of @Hyperion in Iranian section:

Congratulations my Iranian friends... it will be an achievement of the highest order once the satellite is inserted into geostationary orbit. :enjoy:

Btw, which cryogenic engine will be used for exoatmospheric boost? What's the name of the carrier rocket, any specs available to public, or is it a very "hush hush" thingi?

I bet, you will never see an answer to it (b'coz they don't have any on the first place). Now if you don't have answer to these questions, than whey is that thread running for 2 pages as of now??

Yaar atleast of @Hyperion I can guarantee that he doesn't troll on the first place, just asks Valid questions, but since they don't have valid answers, they assume him to be a TROLL.
I know that. He has vast knowledge of this. :D

I just thought so that you and he can point those valid questions. My post was regarding your discussion on Iranians on Naswar thread. :D

They believe their govt. just like we all do.

Okies, enough of this talk. Lets have some Naswar.

@arp2041 I know his post. I read that one. I was talking in general about the discussion on Iranians, people were having here. :D

fix ur net! I wanna gve u a lecture

God bless u sir!

It is still not fixed!! Maybe have to wait another week! Whole underground wiring has been cut due to construction going on in neighborhood!

@Armstrong HOW could you allow someone like Sharmila Farooqi to get married? I was sooo attracted to her! :smitten:

Those gigantic eyes of hers give me the creeps ! :fie:

Besides we've got millions of women in Pakistan who are a lot more pretty than her...why else do you think we ever so aggressively wanted to create a separate country so much ? :woot:

@arp2041 I know his post. I read that one. I was talking in general about the discussion on Iranians, people were having here. :D

bhai kitne saal ke ho n kya krte ho :D

i mean kahan rehte ho n kis tree pe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom