What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 I know his post. I read that one. I was talking in general about the discussion on Iranians, people were having here. :D

Again it was a serious discussion about Iranian nuke program, one which was completely technical ( @Hyperion even disclosed the recipe to make nukes :D). Use of smileys doesn't mean that we were indulging in mud-slinging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those gigantic eyes of hers give me the creeps ! :fie:

Besides we've got millions of women in Pakistan who are a lot more pretty than her...why else do you think we ever so aggressively wanted to create a separate country so much ? :woot:

Nah man, I'll agree I've seen prettier but there's just something about her...uski adaayein yaara. I addressed the last bit already, you fools took away half of Punjab's beauties- why do you think we were so aggressive during 71- we were taking revenge.

No but seriously man, half- that's all you left behind for your brother here. Although an aberrant thought just struck me- I'm part bengali and yet I've never dated a bengali!

Nah man, I'll agree I've seen prettier but there's just something about her...uski adaayein yaara. I addressed the last bit already, you fools took away half of Punjab's beauties- why do you think we were so aggressive during 71- we were taking revenge.

No but seriously man, half- that's all you left behind for your brother here. Although an aberrant thought just struck me- I'm part bengali and yet I've never dated a bengali!

I am a Pakistani yet I don't date Pakistanis. Never have probably never will. :D

Those gigantic eyes of hers give me the creeps ! :fie:

Besides we've got millions of women in Pakistan who are a lot more pretty than her...why else do you think we ever so aggressively wanted to create a separate country so much ? :woot:

I swear she looks like a camel. :undecided:

ارے فلاسفر بھائی ،کبھی جان چھوڑ بھی دیا کرو !! :angry:

بچے ذرا اس موٹے بٹ کی پھینٹی لگاؤ :omghaha: :sarcastic:
@Marshmallow

@Armstrong stop bein a Philosopher all da time:frown::angry:
smileys-boxing-224608.gif

Again it was a serious discussion about Iranian nuke program, one which was completely technical ( @Hyperion even disclosed the recipe to make nukes :D). Use of smileys doesn't mean that we were indulging in mud-slinging.
Bhai maaf kar de. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bhai maaf kar de. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bhai aaj me FREE mey gyan baat raha hu, tu bhi lele??

BTW, yaar 3-4 movies bata pls, any genre, just best of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom