What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger yaar kya chal raha hai..............

Naswarabad key bahar bahut gyan baata meney aaj :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai aaj me FREE mey gyan baat raha hu, tu bhi lele??

BTW, yaar 3-4 movies bata pls, any genre, just best of the best.
Butch Cassidy and Sundance kid - Classic Cowboy Movie. One of my favorite. :triniti:

Silver Lining Playbook. - Emotional movie about mental patients and the real prblems they face with Romance. :smitten:

Se7en - Psychological thriller on Serial killer.:butcher:

@Armstrong Whats with the heat on the Beijing reaches out to India forum..couple of people bashing each other in the first few pages? Haven't made any serious or intelligent contributions in a long while now:P...going to have to jump into that thread tomorrow- if its still up that is.

@KingMamba93 Whats wrong with dating a Pakistani..em..I've had some contact of that sort to put it delicately..she is one of the smartest and most steadfast person I've ever met... particularly driven- and she conveyed that in just the 2-3 weeks that I knew her for.

@Dillinger yaar kya chal raha hai..............

Naswarabad key bahar bahut gyan baata meney aaj :D

I saw actually, just thinking about getting back to serious posting..kaafi samay ho gaya hai. Achcha who's this new fellow trolling around- equating all Indians with vegetarians and "vege pulao"?:what:

34rx1d5.jpg

:angel: :coffee: :)

Why? Dont you find pakistani girls attractive? Or you just like western girls :cheesy:

Nah Pakistani girls here are not as attractive as Pakistani girls in Pakistan. I sht you not they take better care of themselves over there. Also my mother knows a lot of the desi woman here so she would find out if I was dating one of the girls especially in NY, LOL. Knowing my mom she would try to get me married behind my back. :disagree:

I don't date often but yeah usually western chicks. Kaabi kalii ke saat bhi nai muje daaraate hai. :lol: Currently I am seeing a Columbian girl but I wouldn't call her my girlfriend only been two weeks. :coffee:

I love latinas. :smitten:

@Neptune
Shewerer Gustav[black] v.s. SS-21 gun [red]
DoraVSScarab.svg

:chilli:
WE GOT TO ADMIRE THE AMBITIOUSNESS OF HITLER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom