Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hafiz is Arabic means- The one who has memorized Quran by heart-
There is no other meaning of it in Arabic related to good byes-

Hafiz meaning guardian is in Urdu dialect purely-

Arbis sometimes say Fi Amanillah- Sometimes Hayak Allah and mostly Ma Salama-

Hafiz is Arabic word, just check dictionary

Hafiz-e-Quran literally mean who preserve Quran. (by memorizing it)

@Mirzay @AK-47 @Marshmallow @Ayush @arp2041 @Hyperion @Armstrong @Secur @LoveIcon @RazPaK @hinduguy @KRAIT @Alpha1 @JonAsad
544591_260569720744552_346928339_n.jpg

check this out...itna poor sakoon :P
Sonia gandhi for pm.:P
Hina khar for pm.:)

Hasina shaikh for pm.:)
Hillary Clinton for pm.:)

But there would be cat fights instead of wars.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mujahadeen were not psychopaths.

They fought a Jihad.

Tell me of the extremism that took place in Pakistan during his reign?

Bombings, killings, murders?

The only one hiding in fear were the corrupt feudals and their apologists.

And would the USSR have made a better ally in the long run? That's purely speculative.

They were from the Afghans ! Whom were they fighting against , cm'on ? They were fighting between themselves for the last 200 years ... Later , they themselves invited the Soviets and then fought against it ... Again after Soviets left , they started a civil war , we made them sign the Peshawar accord , but they continued , what would you call it if not utter madness , RazPak ? :( These people aren't to be considered trustable , they simply aren't ...

The Govt in Kabul invited the Soviets to take over , what sort of Jihad was it ? Jihad cant be for personal power and control ... Something the warlords want even today in Afghanistan

Nothing happened since all anger was directed at first Sovets and later Indians but they did become unmanageable as evident today , my friend , it takes an ideology time to sink in ... Do you know what is literally happening in this country ?

Mate , what did he do against the feudals ? Did he introduce land reforms or any such thing ?

No , it isn't that speculative , look at the Indian-Russian relations , they date back to the same era we chose the American camp , look at them and look at us , has US proved loyal in the long run when compared to the Soviets ( now Russians ) , NO !

P.S I skipped the part over Shias , the loyalty to Saudi Arab has nothing to do with Iran here , please understand that , Riyadh was funding the whole operation for its own dominance like both KSA and Iran do even today , I do not view the world through a Riyadh-Tehran lens though like most people , the Shias weren't oppressed then ...

Hope the issue is sorted out soon.

The God has more chances of coming down and saying " Hello " to humans than it happening , friend :D

@Secur atleast zia didn't support westernization in the name liberalism .....:angry:

Enforcing Islam on the population wasn't a good choice , it was much better as a personal one , you simply dont know how much extremism and hatred do different sects have against each other today because of that ... Why do you think Riyadh or Tehran provide money to build religious institutions ? For the Ummah ? :no: Never delude yourself by that , friend ... Just for their own benefits and their influence ... This is bloody geo-politics ...

@JonAsad u didnt tell me whats resident mascot

Hafiz is Arabic word, just check dictionary

Hafiz-e-Quran literally mean who preserve Quran. (by memorizing it)

Oh yaar we here when saying bye byes to saudis or even when they say bye byes to us they dont ever use Allah Hafiz-
Infact the look on their faces when we say Allah Hafiz to them is funny-

The point is simple we could not adopt Allah Hafiz from them because they never use such combination-

@JonAsad u didnt tell me whats resident mascot

It has something to do with mirrors- :woot:-

Oh yaar we here when saying bye byes to saudis or even when they say bye byes to us they dont ever use Allah Hafiz-
Infact the look on their faces when we say Allah Hafiz to them is funny-

The point is simple we could not adopt Allah Hafiz from them because they never use such combination-

It has something to do with mirrors- :woot:-

what mirrors???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom