What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant close to aksai chin. Leh is quite close ti aksai chin.
And mate about the level of hatred look at our history mate.

I know the geography of that area , but you should know that LOC is quite far from Skardu , there comes Khaplu too , the point I was making that the areas we captured in the Himalayas were retained mostly ...

Elaborate ... Indo-China history ?

Idher sabb say pehlay naye recruits kee training hoti hai, aur unhain brainwash kiya jata hai. Naswaristan is a fully sanctioned state, which exists within the PDF, and does not follow any standard rules. We have our SOP's for everything...

Our nationals and certain key positions...
1. .....
17. T-Brigade General @JonAsad
18. Secretary of Media @A.Rafay
19. NSPR Brig Gen. @Mirzay.
20. Resident mascot @Alpha1.....

I am gona pull my rank- :lol:-

Attention Junior- Do 5 pushups- :omghaha:-

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the geography of that area , but LOC is quite far from Skardu , there comes Khaplu too , the point I was making that the areas we captured in the Himalayas were retained mostly ...

Elaborate ... Indo-China history ?

No.i meant india pak history. We had a bloody partition. We didn't have any such experience with china.

Allah & Hafiz both are Arabic words,
Khuda Hafiz was replaced with Allah Hafiz in Islamisation process
and how you claim a language to be pure when it's formed by mixing different languages :undecided:
@LoveIcon yes both are but are not used together like that...nor as a farewell bidding

@Talon i found this from internet
220px-BloodOrange.jpg

No.i meant india pak history. We had a bloody partition. We didn't have any such experience with china.

Quite understandable , but there are reports that Nehru a few months before dying invited Ayub Khan for a settlement ... That man assured you that no Pakistani will cross the border in Indo-China war and troops can safely be deployed elsewhere from the LOC ... Think he was trying to return the favor or something ...

Allah & Hafiz both are Arabic words,
Khuda Hafiz was replaced with Allah Hafiz in Islamisation process
and how you claim a language to be pure when it's formed by mixing different languages :undecided:

Hafiz is Arabic means- The one who has memorized Quran by heart-
There is no other meaning of it in Arabic related to good byes-

Hafiz meaning guardian is in Urdu dialect purely-

Arbis sometimes say Fi Amanillah- Sometimes Hayak Allah and mostly Ma Salama-

@Hyperion what does resident mascot mean?

I am afraid I do not maintain that position , friend ... I consider him more loyal to Washington and Riyadh than he was to his own country , feel free to disagree ... I myself do not think that the rigid extremist ideology was of any good to the nation in the long run as was proven later culminating in the events of today ... Think of it , had we not bred a whole set of psychopaths for so called Afghan Jihad , would we have these problems we have today ? :no: ... Would we had millions of Afghan refugees in Pakistan ? Becoming a pawn in two superpowers fight was no wisdom , more and more people accept this today ...

No , after the position we took after our independence even we were bitten by the Yanks , I dont think so ... But we all remember that U.S.S.R. once built the Steel Mill for us , they would have made better allies than USA ...

Good :)

His economic policies were good - I will not deny , but better than Ayub or Musharraf , I do not think so ... The thing is that with rampant money like what was coming in that era , it was easy to have an economic boom ... Pakistan was well respected around the world even before him , what was that ?

No one wants a perfect leader , bro , we just do not want a leader who makes irreversible mistakes ... The ghost of extremism and terrorism haunts us to this day and we all owe it to our Commander of the Faithful - the man who initiated it all ...

The Mujahadeen were not psychopaths.

They fought a Jihad.

Cite one example of a suicide bombing during the Afghan war by the Mujahadeen.

As for the money coming in at the time, I have no clue. But one can clearly see the facts on IMF site.

Tell me how he was overtly pro-Riyadh?

Were Shias oppressed during the time?

He made zakat requirement for all Muslims. The Shias objected said it should not be mandatory. He allowed the Shias exemption.

Tell me of the extremism that took place in Pakistan during his reign?

Bombings, killings, murders?

The only one hiding in fear were the corrupt feudals and their apologists.

And would the USSR have made a better ally in the long run? That's purely speculative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom