What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush I know the Indian position of McMahon Line and continued claims on Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh by both sides but I dont see the sort of hatred that we have against each other ... Do you know that Beijing didn't A.P. until very recently ? :what:

No , you lost Skardu to us afterwards , we were never close to Aksai Chine ever , who told you that ? We got till Leh but never beyond ...

I meant close to aksai chin. Leh is quite close ti aksai chin.
And mate about the level of hatred look at our history mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Umair Nawaz did you use bad word or something? I dont know how to report never reported anyone not interested....I do quote and say @WebMaster

i dont know in which post did they banned me n which MOD did it.
I think they should tell us when banning that 'this is the trolling posts for which u r getting banned'.

Sorry for the late reply. Needed a smoke break. :P

What most people don't understand was that above anything else he was loyal to Pakistan, not Riyadh, not Tehran, not Washington, nor Beijing. You could call him an opportunist, but really he dealt with everyone to get what was best for Pakistan.

Do you really think having the Soviets so close to home was a good idea, especially considering our volatile neighbor to the east?

Honestly I don't care what the kids on the site think, but more mature and reasonable posters should understand what he did for the country.

His economic policies were among the best the nation saw, even better than Ayub era. Look at the growth during the time. Our feudal politicans would think twice about ever committing corruption like they do today. Karachi was the safest and most peaceful city in Asia. And the everyday poor man on the streets got to fill his stomach with rohti. Pakistan was well respected around the world.

All I'm gonna say after that is haters gonna hate.

You can never find the perfect leader that makes all the right choices.

I am afraid I do not maintain that position , friend ... I consider him more loyal to Washington and Riyadh than he was to his own country , feel free to disagree ... I myself do not think that the rigid extremist ideology was of any good to the nation in the long run as was proven later culminating in the events of today ... Think of it , had we not bred a whole set of psychopaths for so called Afghan Jihad , would we have these problems we have today ? :no: ... Would we had millions of Afghan refugees in Pakistan ? Becoming a pawn in two superpowers fight was no wisdom , more and more people accept this today ...

No , after the position we took after our independence even we were bitten by the Yanks , I dont think so ... But we all remember that U.S.S.R. once built the Steel Mill for us , they would have made better allies than USA ...

Good :)

His economic policies were good - I will not deny , but better than Ayub or Musharraf , I do not think so ... The thing is that with rampant money like what was coming in that era , it was easy to have an economic boom ... Pakistan was well respected around the world even before him , what was that ?

No one wants a perfect leader , bro , we just do not want a leader who makes irreversible mistakes ... The ghost of extremism and terrorism haunts us to this day and we all owe it to our Commander of the Faithful - the man who initiated it all ...

@JonAsad read my thread to find what is ideology! :rofl:

There aint no word in arabic namely "Allah Hafiz"- its pure urdu-

Ma Salama- Fi amanillah- are the arabic bye byes-

Allah & Hafiz both are Arabic words,
Khuda Hafiz was replaced with Allah Hafiz in Islamisation process
and how you claim a language to be pure when it's formed by mixing different languages :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom