What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny-India-by-Rocking-Rwat.jpg

Enforcing Islam on the population wasn't a good choice , it was much better as a personal one , you simply dont know how much extremism and hatred do different sects have against each other today because of that

Ufff maybe you are rite i'll ask my father about him but believe me may jab is tarah ki liberalism society may dekhti hun aur jo kuch ho raha hai aur jis tarah log "mullah" word ko define krte hain ufffffff bht weird lagta hai :sad: :sad:

Oh yaar we here when saying bye byes to saudis or even when they say bye byes to us they dont ever use Allah Hafiz-
Infact the look on their faces when we say Allah Hafiz to them is funny-

I know Arabs don't say that, and clarified formation of this

Punjabis were used to say Rab Rakha, after 47 with adoption of Urdu as national language Khuda Hafiz which is Persian was introduced, in 80s first "Fi amanillah" was introduced but not adopted widely (You can still find people who say this) and than Khuda was replaced with Allah.

Ufff maybe you are rite i'll ask my father about him but believe me may jab is tarah ki liberalism society may dekhti hun aur jo kuch ho raha hai aur jis tarah log "mullah" word ko define krte hain ufffffff bht weird lagta hai :sad: :sad:

Always try to form your own opinions by researching things and taking opinions of a large number of people :tup: What do you see in the society ? Where are you based ? I see terrorism , extremism , uncertainty , racism and pure hatred towards each others ! I am not a pessimistic by the way :)

Every action has reaction - before enforcement Pakistan was moderate & tolerant society.

Always try to form your own opinions by researching things and taking opinions of a large number of people :tup: What do you see in the society ? Where are you based ? I see terrorism , extremism , uncertainty , racism and pure hatred towards each others ! I am not a pessimistic by the way :)

Hmm rite

basically i'm from sindh .....except terrorism bhut see problems hain mujhe jo buri lagti hain agr may yahan post krun thn mayne people will give me label of extremist ,conservative backward bla bla bla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom