What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eik nay mulk aur qaum kee yayee, doosray nay banks kee........ :omghaha:

Do I need to translate the above in Punjabi? Sounds awesome...... :D

Hazrat Zia-ul-Haq (Rahmatullah alaai) is @Marshmallow & @Talon 's favorite ! :angry:

And Noora gave you 'Da Bomb Blast' & the 'Da Motorway' & now 'Da Metro' ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sweety, he isn't coming to Pakistan, I'll come to india for him. and if i do take him out of india that's AFTER he wins this election and gets relected after that too and honors you by being your leader :D don't worry i can share!

@ZYXW

1 sizzling @arp2041 coming right up!!

Join the club with @Alpha1... :omghaha:

@arp2041 @KRAIT @Armstrong... please register him in the "club of two"

I felt that I was being ignored:cry:

pathetic.gif

Da bomb blasht was done with an AK under Nooraz dhoti.... :omghaha:

Motorway and yellow cabs ate away BANKS..... DA METRO kee ** *** ****.... :D

Hazrat Zia-ul-Haq (Rahmatullah alaai) is @Marshmallow & @Talon 's favorite ! :angry:

And Noora gave you 'Da Bomb Blast' & the 'Da Motorway' & now 'Da Metro' ! :lol:

Not really...we have an opposing view on the '48 thing in fact one of the Pakistani Generals of that time or subsequent to that was so pissed at us squandering away the upper hand in '48 instead of continuing on that he planned & executed what was called the Rawalpindi Controversy or something like that to topple the Government.
@Hyperion - Shed some light on that man !
I know, we have conflicting views on that.
One of our genwrals askes nehru 24 hours to take thw whole of Kashmir, but he said 'ceasefire'.:hitwall:

I just can't figure out why people are 'passionate' about the things they are ?

A career, at the end of the day, is nothing more than a way to put food on the table....nothing to be passionate about or associate a sense of prestige to but it sure helps if one likes what they're doing ! How irrational we sentients can be....ironic much ! :hitwall:

I don't know about people but I want to do something important and big with my life. for me a carreer isn't just about food and shelter, i honestly don't even have to have one for that, i am a girl. But it's about seeing something, not liking it and doing something to change that. It's like Pakistan. The only reason I would be willing to leave a comfortable life in the US and go into the hellhole of politics there is because I can't stand the bombing that take innocent lives everyday, or the fact that people blame the entire nation when it is just some corrupt elites playing games. When i visited pakistan, i noticed how everyone complained about the government, yet not one was willing to do something about it (not their fault obviously), but it's stuff like that that makes you passionate. It shouldn't be about a job, but rather about a goal to make your life worthwhile. See my dad chose the route to help pakistan but now he is not letting me take that route.if i just wanted a carreer, medicine would have been the best option! Yes, emotions ruin everything at times haha

But I am going to get to my work now. Thanks for hitting me up and YOU SHOULD GO AND STUDYYYY!!!!!!!!!! i'll talk to you later and it was nice to hear from you again!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom