What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was a mistake but then you (Ayub Khan) got us into the '65 mess, failed to avail the opportunity that '62 presented & was instrumental in the '71 fiasco & another you (Niazi) that threw down the arms ! :D

Two can play this game ! :bunny:
And we lost it in 1948 when Nehru called for a ceasefire. Or else we would have had the whole of Kashmir, and in 1971 the shimla argument instead of getting our territory back.:taz:

And we lost it in 1948 when Nehru called for a ceasefire. Or else we would have had the whole of Kashmir, and in 1971 the shimla argument instead of getting our territory back.:taz:

The two incidents are not as SIMPLE as it looks to you, will explain some other time.

Will just say that Neither Nehru nor Indira was fully responsible.

Very true.i think most of the neutral kashmiris as branded as pro pak by indians and pro india by Pakistanis.

Anyways, let us end this here.and talk something better.:)

True that! :)

But no I hope you have a great day with your classes tommorow! I am going to get to my work now so I will talk to you later!:) It was nice hearing from you again!

I'll respond to your othe rpost about hobbies when I come on tommorow haha if I continue I will be on here the whole day trust me!:)

Alrighty ttyl Ayush:)

In that case, stick to financing. Hahaha just kidding!
That's cute:)

I just can't figure out why people are 'passionate' about the things they are ?

A career, at the end of the day, is nothing more than a way to put food on the table....nothing to be passionate about or associate a sense of prestige to but it sure helps if one likes what they're doing ! How irrational we sentients can be....ironic much ! :hitwall:

And we lost it in 1948 when Nehru called for a ceasefire.

Dear , your army fought for an whole year , how much time did they need ? The truth is that they couldn't progress from their current positions ... Nehru was no fool honestly , as Indians perceive him to be ... Haji Pir Pass was captured one day before the declaration of ceasefire , what does that tell you ?

Not really...we have an opposing view on the '48 thing in fact one of the Pakistani Generals of that time or subsequent to that was so pissed at us squandering away the upper hand in '48 instead of continuing on that he planned & executed what was called the Rawalpindi Controversy or something like that to topple the Government.
@Hyperion - Shed some light on that man !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom